Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any old timers still around?
Just logged in for the first time since 2013. 

I still have my truck, but its not my daily. I have a 2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI. 

Recent upgrades on the frontier: 
- Upgraded suspension; Bils in the rear, 2.0 Radflos from PRG (designed for TitanSwap), SPC UCAs designed for the Titan. 
- Replaced my cat back as i had a hole in the old muffler... went with Flowmaster 50 series, 2 in 1 out, factory diameter... sounds like a V8, freaking love it. 
- Upgraded to Goodyear Wranglers, 285s. 

Only one issue since out of warranty. It had to do with the fuel sensor or something... cost $275 to replace. It's a very reliable truck, with 103,000 miles. 

Hope everyone is doing well.
07 SE KC 4x4 6M M226 3.538 10"R/10"F Wheel Travel
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned
FlowMaster Delta 50 2.25" 2 in 1 out Y-Pipe
PRG Frontier Titan Swap 4" Lift In Front; 2.0 Radflos, SPC UCA
Shackle/Leaf/Bilstein - 3" Lift In Rear
Rock Sliders And Shrockworks Skid Plate Set

285/75/16 Goodyear Wranglers
Not an oldtimer but I am on here on occasion Smile
Wish thise deserving site saw more traffic. Cool
I still come around from time to time. I am at about 200k on mine and drive it daily still.
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
Glad to hear your truck is still holding up well. I sold my Frontier a couple years ago and bought a new Jeep Wrangler, but still stop in from time to time to see if any posts need to be cleaned up. I let BL know he might want to find another Admin, but he said the site didn't require much maintenance and left me Admin.  If anybody wants to take over, hit him up via e-mail.  He usually sees it quicker when I need to get in touch with him.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)