Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up from southern Cali!
Thumbs Up 
What's up, guys! Glad to have found this forum. We are a small (extremely small, husband & wife) offroad fabrication company, located in Yucaipa, Ca (so cal) We've been in business 3 years ago and am stoked our little business took off! Feel free to check out our website if you're looking for offroad bumpers or sliders for your Frontier (We build a ton of different styles, with a lot of add-ons to customize your products) We also have some other products. I'll list our website below along with our other accounts. Feel free to message me on any of them. We have a 2012 Frontier that's titan swapped, 2" add a leaf in the rear, 295/75/R16 BFG KO2's, Fuel vector rims 16x8, 15mm offset, running our Deluxe prerunner style front bumper with 32" light bar on top, with 2 tabs added for our LED pods, our high clearance rear plate bumper, along with a set of our rock sliders. We also just got a 2000 Xterra to build more products for the company. I'll add some pics once i figure out how  Big Grin But, we have a bunch posted on our Facebook and Instagram. We love what we do and aim to get you guys the very best, top quality products out there with unbeatable customer service and awesome turn around time!

Facebook: dezert runner offroad

Instagram: dezert_runner_offroad

Email: dezertrunneroffroad@yahoo.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy From So Cali jaf_nismospeed 3 2,819 08-17-2008, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty