Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aftermarket Power Windows
New to the forums & my 1st Frontier ---- 
Just picked up a '16 crew cab S model. Looking to install some aftermarket power windows. Poking around under the hood and dash trying to figure the best place to get power from. Im a little hesitant about cutting wires as it may void the warranty, but its not out of the question. I found a few unplugged connectors guessing they use a generic harness and add what small harnesses are required for inside. 

Questions:
Can I use this unplugged connectors? Gonna test first to see how power is (Batt/Ign)
IF not where is a good source for power ?
Is there a wiring diagram out there that may help?

Really not too familiar with auto electronics but not afraid either.
Thanks Ray
You may be able to get parts from a salvage yard. I do not know what relays will be required.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Major Power Outage La Queen 6 6,971 09-10-2011, 07:19 AM
Last Post: mdawg4x4
  Tire pressure and aftermarket oversized/undersized tires Shift_Avenger 7 7,349 05-17-2009, 12:41 PM
Last Post: mdawg4x4
  TPMS and aftermarket wheels Shift_Avenger 3 4,316 04-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Last Post: carphreak