Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Console Vault is 5 weeks away, making vault for Fronty
E-mailed and received answer that he is in final stages of making a Console vault for 2015 Xterra, it will fit new Fronty's but not sure on pre 2015 yet as the new ones have a USB were we older have the Cig Lighter. When he's done he will try it in a older Fronty to make sure it also fits ours. I used to have a safe in all my Fronty's, but this one is a Crew Cab so I preferred the under seat trays for all the junk. A console safe will be nice for my extra firearm to leave in truck when going to no carry places like Post Office or voting.
Interesting. Can't wait to see how well it integrates.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
If you look at their Web Site look at the taco or rav vaults as they have a similar console to get a idea. Don't expect a Desert Eagle 50AE to fit but a 9mm should be perfect with extra mags and other stuff. Now that I have a Crew Cab my favorite spot for a safe has those neat trays that I like so Console Vault is perfect. Used to put a safe under Pass side jump seat in all my King Cabs, worked perfect and could access while driving if needed yet totally hidden. This Vault will be hidden and from what I've heard they are pretty substantial to try to bust into.
http://www.consolevault.com/Nissan-Xterr...sje5o-cGUk
[Image: DSC_0136.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0135.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0134.jpg]
Cool!
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
Very cool
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
Super easy install, yet solid, be very difficult to pry bar, not saying can't be done, but would not be a quick job. Glad I got it, very nice workmanship
Nice. I like the fact that it is lockable. It is great for securing firearms.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CB install in center armrest console harshreality001 11 9,371 08-15-2007, 01:38 PM
Last Post: harshreality001