Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carpet Wet Driver Side
I have a 2013 SV King Cab that I purchased brand new. I do not have a sunroof. Every time it rains my driver side carpet gets soaked. (Yes I posted this a few weeks ago). About a month ago my dealer through an auto glass place removed the windshield and resealed. They found the windshield leaking in three places along the driver side pillar. I knew it WAS leaking in that area because when I poured water from the top corner of the windshield concentrating it on the pillar, I could see the water dripping inside along the side kick panel.They covered it under warranty even though my truck had 70k miles on it. I thought they solved it but last week we had a pretty good rain and low and behold my driver side carpet all soaked again, although it is NOT leaking along the driver side pillar any longer. I cannot find the leak and I am getting frustrated. I have checked everywhere and the only part of the carpet that is wet is under my all weather floor mat. And it gets pretty soaked because I believe the water is just being funneled to that area from somewhere else.

I have seen other posts on this forum as well as other forums from owners with the same problem but I have not seen any real and final resolves. It is not my AC drain because I have checked that. I don't have any debris in the cowl area either. I want to get this fixed before winter to avoid it just freezing solid and more so rusting out my floorboard. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
That is completely uncalled for. I'd take it back to the dealer.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Restoring dull plastic side moldings, etc... zurcaled 5 6,121 08-30-2013, 12:54 AM
Last Post: mdawg4x4