Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New convert
I had a Toyota 4Runner for 20 years but when researching a new truck, the Tacoma could not touch the Frontier as far as options go. So now I'm a Nissan guy. My wife bought me a 2014 Frontier Pro-4X a couple weeks ago! Got the Blue cause I heard its the fastest.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice! I regretted not driving the Toyota Tacoma before buying my Frontier. (I had gotten $2300 off on the Nissan VPP A plan is why I didn't bother with the Tacoma) now I'm not regretting it after hearing what others and you have to say...

Sent from my CyanogenMod S3
Using Tapatalk
Again, congrats on the new truck and welcome to The Spot. Only truck I would trade my 06 NISMO for would be a new PRO4X!
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
I am pretty happy with it. I got all the bells and whistles too. Can't wait to actually get out and try the 4x4 capabilities.
Amazing truck congradz and welcome!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Oh what a nice truck!! I like nissan. I have also owned a 2nd gen tacoma too. I traded it in on a Nissan Juke for my wife. She loves the juke and I wouldn't trade my 2013 Pro-4X for anything but another Fronty. Just like my last frontier and the one before that and the one before that. If they don't upgrade the body style on these for the next 20 yrs I wouldn't care. 

My son loves Dodge but got a good deal on a Titan and loves it. He got to drive a new Ram 3500 where he works and with less than 200 miles on the odo., it overheated!!  Huh 
2013 Crew Cab Pro-4X

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Convert from clubfrontier stevet47 14 9,673 10-21-2007, 09:12 PM
Last Post: OkieScot