Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling K & N Cold air intake ands aftermarket headlights!!
Hey everyone...I recently got rid of my frontier and purchased an altima instead. I kept my aftermarket parts I had put into the car and am looking to sell. The cold air intake was in for no more than 8 months I would say, and the headlights were in for maybe a month and the intake is specific for 08-12 frontiers and the headlights are specific to 05-08 frontiers. Both are in fantastic shape so if anyone's interested I'm selling these parts for the best offer I can get.

http://www.autoanything.com/air-intakes/...94034.aspx

SPYDER® - Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs
Hey everyone here are some pictures of my intake and headlights. The cold air intake has all the hardware needed for installation as well as the warranty for the product. I'm selling the parts for 150$ each or best offer. If bought together I'll sell for 250$

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-15-2013, 11:04 AM)drontier7 Wrote:  Hey everyone here are some pictures of my intake and headlights. The cold air intake has all the hardware needed for installation as well as the warranty for the product. I'm selling the parts for 150$ each or best offer. If bought together I'll sell for 250$

Thanks!

where are you located?
(03-28-2013, 01:56 PM)rex3001 Wrote:  
(03-15-2013, 11:04 AM)drontier7 Wrote:  Hey everyone here are some pictures of my intake and headlights. The cold air intake has all the hardware needed for installation as well as the warranty for the product. I'm selling the parts for 150$ each or best offer. If bought together I'll sell for 250$

Thanks!

where are you located?

Located in Kingwood Texas...near the Houston area.
I like the lights but I heard that they are a pain to install, what is your opinion.
Also are the lights HID ( if so what type of ballast do they have ) or regular bulb?
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NISSAN X-TRAIL ACHIEVED NO.1 SELLING SUV FOR THE SECOND CONS Shift_Avenger 0 1,971 04-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Shift_Avenger
  Nissan's Water-based Eco-Paint goes Aftermarket Shift_Avenger 4 4,484 12-14-2008, 10:49 PM
Last Post: eglaisi