Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just found this frontyspot
But have been driving Frontiers for years. Right now I have an 2011 "S" 4cyl., AT. I may be trading it in next summer if things go right. I miss my 4x4. I'll try to get an SV 4wd KC.

Anyways glad I found you here
Welcome to The Spot. I've been a Datsun Nissan guy for years but am in my 1st Frontier and love it.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
(08-18-2012, 06:00 PM)Front11 Wrote:  But have been driving Frontiers for years. Right now I have an 2011 "S" 4cyl., AT. I may be trading it in next summer if things go right. I miss my 4x4. I'll try to get an SV 4wd KC.

Anyways glad I found you here

Welcome. You won't get the amount of posting activity available on some other forums, but this is the hangout for the finest folks I've ever seen on an internet board.
jack <><
2012 Crew Cab SV
http://www.reverendbiker.com
Welcome aboard. We don't say too much on hear, but we do it nicely. I have been driving Datsuns and Nissans since the 70's. I am on my 8th one and if they ever get the problems on the 2013 Altima sorted out that will be number 9.
Hola........welcome to frontyspot!
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
Welcome to the Spot! I'm on Nissan #7 or 8.... I forget! Big Grin
'06 Queen Cab SE - Adios Dezert.. NorCal Bound!
[Image: Ogilby-1.png][Image: fro2-1-2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to Nissan - New to FrontySpot Brigg 4 872 10-24-2018, 07:08 PM
Last Post: BlueZ