Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New in Virginia Beach, VA
Hello everyone!

I just traded in a 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR for a blue 2012 Nissan Frontier SV. The Lancer was breaking my bank in maintenance and fuel costs... I know the Frontier isn't much better on fuel, but the Lancer required Premium fuel.

A Little about myself - I have been active duty Navy for 18 years now, have 3 kids under 7, and have lived all over the country. I am originally from NW Washington State and plan to return there once I retire from the Navy in 2 years. I am currently living in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia and I bought my Frontier at Hall Nissan.

I kept the amplifier and head unit from my Lancer and I might try to fit it in the Frontier, but haven't decided yet. If I do, I'll look forward to any ones help!

John
Welcome to The Spot.
1st: Thank you for your service to our country's military. [Image: usflag.gif]
2nd: The Frontier will not corner like the Evo and would be hard for me to get use to. I like skinny pedal.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
Welcome to the SPOT!
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
Welcome to the Spot and thanks for your service to our Country. I'm ex Navy and my son just retired after 20 years, he is now ex Navy. Enjoy your stay and meet good neighbors.