Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2001 cc
hello everyone,
Im 19 years old from socal and I drive a 2001 frontier crew cab. the truck was in the family since 2003 but it became mine about a year ago when i bought it from my dad. i always wanted it and im proud to say its finally mine. the truck runs great and only has 75,000 miles on it. it obviously hasnt been out much.
nobody my age as a frontier or even a truck so im hoping to make some friends here to enjoy this great vehicle with.    
WOW! Not many miles at all for a 10yr old truck. I, too, got my dad's truck when I started driving, at 15 though. Been a truck person ever since.
Any plans for mods; radio, wheels, performance?

Anyway, welcome to The Spot.
Enjoy the ride.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
nothing really planned for it just keeping it stock for now.
the picture above is of my truck, check it out, maybe you can make some suggestions.

thanks for the welcome.
I know the feeling getting or the use of your first truck. I was 14 and a 1954 Chevrolet PU in 1955 you had to have a commercial license to drive a PU in Texas. Anyway, welcome to the Spot. Lot's of friendly folks here to help you if we can. There is a couple of elderly gents that offer help to anyone that need's information. normally they leave it up to the young whippersnappers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2001 kingcab 4cyl/auto 115,000 mi; 2007 kingcab 6cyl/auto 85,000 mi. mikejarrett1250 1 1,580 09-13-2017, 11:38 AM
Last Post: mdawg4x4