Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
noob
Wink 
Hey whats going on fellas new to the forum joined cuz i am looking for some parts that i need to get my truck running i drove it a couple of times cross country that bad boy has been trough hell and back! i am looking for a exhaust manifold for a 02 xe 2.4 obviously 4cyl! lol and also for a pcb i believe its called and the pipe that goes from it to the exhaust manifold any help would seriously be apreciated! thanks
Welcome to the SPOT. Have you tried junkyards?
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
Call ABC Nissan in Phoenix. (They will ship to anywhere) 1-800-373-1066 and ask for George or Dennis in Parts. Tell them "Reserector" sent you from this forum.
Tell them what you need, and I'm certain they will give you a great quote and all the help and info you need.

I buy all of my OEM Nissan parts from them and they beat the local dealer here in Mississippi every time PLUS they ship it to my doorstep.
Welcome to The Spot.
And whet they said.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another noob... OKFronty 13 7,522 12-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Last Post: WhistlerWzrd
  noob from SD slayer 6 4,417 08-15-2008, 05:33 PM
Last Post: 06SDfronty