Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does wrp still exist?
im getting 2000 back on my tax return and figure id go wild on parts for my abused parts neglected fronty. i wrote and email to wrp about purchasing everything hes got and posibly having him try fitting a short throw shift kit when i go over to his shop but its been 3 days and no reply back i wonder if hes still in buisness. p.s anyone have a volant CAI they want to sell i hate my K&N. im also purchasing, ims, ps pulley, tbs (wrp), cortex tuner, calmini pre runner front bumper, CARR light bar, and in bed angled tire carrier, if anyone has any of those things they would like to sell, i might not be able to break the overall frontier 1/4mile record but ill benchmark a new record for pre runners!
2006 King Cab SE 4x4 6spd, black exterior/black interior, hid black halo headlights, led tailights, led 3rd brake light, lincoln navi type back grille, stock black painted rims
performance:volant cai, gibson cat-back, wrp grounding kit, wrp lignthend crank pulley

[Image: qborotali100h.jpg]
He's not really in business any more. He has very poor customer service and support. He did just make some crank pulley's, but that was because he was fulfilling a group buy that started more than a year ago. He made extras so there might still be some of those left.
2005 Electric Blue Custom Flaking Paint courtesy of Nissan.
EB_05_NISMO Wrote:He's not really in business any more. He has very poor customer service and support. He did just make some crank pulley's, but that was because he was fulfilling a group buy that started more than a year ago. He made extras so there might still be some of those left.

Thanks EB!

I really don't think they are a good source for Mods. **I will stop with that** 163
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
x3

I would do the cortex 185 and if you want the more power, go for gears?

Volant 185
07 SE KC 4x4 6M M226 3.538 10"R/10"F Wheel Travel
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned
FlowMaster Delta 50 2.25" 2 in 1 out Y-Pipe
PRG Frontier Titan Swap 4" Lift In Front; 2.0 Radflos, SPC UCA
Shackle/Leaf/Bilstein - 3" Lift In Rear
Rock Sliders And Shrockworks Skid Plate Set

285/75/16 Goodyear Wranglers