Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Quote of the Day Thread
A man never reaches that dizzy height of wisdom that he can no longer be led by the nose. Mark Twain

Surrealism is destructive, but it destroys only what it considers to be shackles limiting our vision. Salvador Dali
One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions. Oliver Wendel Holms

Choose a wife rather by your ear than your eye. Thomas Fuller
"There is a place where the sidewalk ends
And before the street begins,
And there the grass grows soft and white,
And there the sun burns crimson bright,
And there the moon-bird rests from his flight
To cool in the peppermint wind.

Let us leave this place where the smoke blows black
And the dark street winds and bends.
Past the pits where the asphalt flowers grow
We shall walk with a walk that is measured and slow,
And watch where the chalk-white arrows go
To the place where the sidewalk ends.

Yes we'll walk with a walk that is measured and slow,
And we'll go where the chalk-white arrows go,
For the children, they mark, and the children, they know
The place where the sidewalk ends. "
Shel Silverstien
'06 Queen Cab SE - Adios Dezert.. NorCal Bound!
[Image: Ogilby-1.png][Image: fro2-1-2.jpg]

Glad to see you back La Queen. Okie and gray ghost are having problems seeing their posts afterward. I could see them ok. I don't know what is happening. I don't think it was forum software and setup related, but not having access to their pc, I cannot tell what is going on.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
Thanks Mdawg Smile, yup, Okie let me know what was going on... I tried posting but I don't see my posts. My guess it the thread reached it's limit. I saw your reply through my email but I can't view it on the site. Guess one of us will have to visit them and give them a FrontySpot forum tutoring. lol. When I "disappear" and let so much time pass, make sure you all give me a poke, nudge or push me in the pool to get back on here. Sometimes weeks go by for me feeling like it's only been a few days.

That is unusual. I can see them all. I'll have to ask BLWedge if there is a member setting that prevents you from seeing posts once a thread gets so big. However, they couldn't see posts in the new thread here either.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
I haven't worked on a PHP forum in years, I wonder if much has changed...then I could help figure it out.

"Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie. " Jim Davis
"There is only one gift you should accept on your first date – diamonds." Miss Piggy

(09-03-2011, 02:08 AM)La Queen Wrote:  "Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie. " Jim Davis

My kind of thinking!
BOTH are my kind of thinking! Haha...

In the long run of history, the censor and the inquisitor have always lost. Alfred Whitney Griswold

Forget the past__ the future will give you plenty to worry about. George Allen, Sr.
(12-30-2011, 03:41 PM)OkieScot Wrote:  In the long run of history, the censor and the inquisitor have always lost. Alfred Whitney Griswold

Forget the past__ the future will give you plenty to worry about. George Allen, Sr.

No double post? That is a good start. Just waiting for confirmation Gray Ghost can see his posts.
Here goes the first quote, we will see how it comes out?

Know what is a good exercise, reaching down and lifttin somebody up. author unknown
Good to see you back Gray Ghost.
Ignorance allows the mind to go on believing things which are not true.
-John Owen
jack <><
2012 Crew Cab SV
http://www.reverendbiker.com
(12-31-2011, 09:22 AM)reverendbiker Wrote:  Ignorance allows the mind to go on believing things which are not true.
-John Owen

That is how the American election system works.
May you live all the days of your life. Jonathan Swift

Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. Arthur Miller

Excellent Reverendbiker. Let the mods begin.
Sometimes people are beautiful,
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.

Markus Zusak
The Way To A Happy New Year

To leave the old with a burst of song
To recall the right and forgive the wrong
To forget the things that bind you fast
To the vain regrets of the year that's past. Unknown

Well, since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking. Norton Juster
If you don't know where your going, any road will get you there. Lewis Carroll
Love thou the rose, yet leave it on the stem. Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
(01-03-2012, 07:06 AM)Gray Ghost 2.5 SL Wrote:  If you don't know where your going, any road will get you there. Lewis Carroll

Very interesting thought. Retirement, how to get there from here?
Be still, sad heart, and cease repining; behind the clouds is the sun still shining. Henry W.Longfellow
Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be but before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean. Bob Marley
Education is an ornament for the prosperous, a refuge for the unfortunate. Democratus

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Thought Thread Sandiegan05fronty 984 732,314 12-20-2012, 11:20 AM
Last Post: balage
  "Quote of the Day" Sandiegan05fronty 1,605 1,159,210 09-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Last Post: mdawg4x4
  New thread? OkieScot 0 3,075 08-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Last Post: OkieScot
  PET THREAD mastiff 19 17,003 05-29-2011, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Shift_Avenger
  Book Review Thread mdawg4x4 6 7,891 11-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Last Post: OkieScot