Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Quote of the Day Thread
Rainbow 
I could still post in the old thread, but it cannot hurt to start a new Quote of the Day Thread.
Hope it works for all.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world. Marilyn Monroe

Fortune loves to give slippers to those with wooden legs, and gloves to those with no hands. Theophile Gautier

Thanks for the new thread, mdawg4x4.
Did it double post on you?
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
Yes, but I don't mind that as much as not being able to post.

Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it. Mark twain

Almost all our faults are more pardonable than the methods we resort to to hide them. La Rochefoucauld
So where is Gray Ghost? Still having problems seeing posts after hitting "Post Reply?"
There are many men of principle in both parties in America, but there is no party of principle. Alexis de Tacqueville

I think fish is nice, but then I think that rain is wet, so who am I to judge? Douglas Adams
Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living. Anais Nin

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster. Isaac Asimov
Harmony makes small things grow, lack of it makes great things decay. Sallust

The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat. Lily Tomlin
Over every mountain is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley. Theodore Roethke

My Mother buried three husbands-and two of them were only napping. Rita Rudner
Clear thinking requires courage rather than intelligence. Thomas Szasz

The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope. John Buchan
A censor is an expert in cutting remarks. A censor is a man who knows more than he thinks you ought to. Laurence J. Peter

A man convinced against his will is not convinced. Laurence J. Peter
Learn how to refuse favors, this is a great and very useful art. Thomas Fuller

The only dependable law of life; everything is always worse than you thought it was going to be. Dorothy Parker
In love there are two things - bodies and words. Joyce Carol Oates

I dream of painting and then I paint my dream. Unknown
An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit. Pliny the Younger

His only fault is that he has no fault. Pliny the Younger
Our knowledge is a little island in a great ocean of nonknowledge. Isaac Bashevis Singer

I owe it all to little chocolate donuts. John Belushi
Never do anything, concerning the rectitude of which you have a doubt. Pliny the Younger

I'm not an Englishman, I was never an Englishman, and I don't ever want to be one. I am a Scotsman! Sean Connery
If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner. Tallulah Bankhead

Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers' gardens. Douglas William Jerrold
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg

The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself. Anais Nin
A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep. Saul Bellow

I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat. Edgar Allen Poe
Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death. Anais Nin

An authentic life is the most personal form of worship. Everyday life has become my prayer. Sarah Ban Breathnach
Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued. What we have been, but what we yearn to be. Jose Ortega Gasset

A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know. Laurence J. Peter
My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income. Errol Flynn

Life is like a field of newly fallen snow. Where I choose to walk, every step will show. Denis Waitly
They succeed, because they think they can. Virgil

Less is only more where more is no good. Frank Loyd Wright
On the neck of a giraffe, a flea begins to believe in immortality. Stanislaw Lec

Look over your shoulder now and then to be sure someone's following you. Henry Gilmer
The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground. Buddha

The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs. Charles De Gaule

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Thought Thread Sandiegan05fronty 984 732,771 12-20-2012, 11:20 AM
Last Post: balage
  "Quote of the Day" Sandiegan05fronty 1,605 1,160,304 09-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Last Post: mdawg4x4
  New thread? OkieScot 0 3,084 08-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Last Post: OkieScot
  PET THREAD mastiff 19 17,017 05-29-2011, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Shift_Avenger
  Book Review Thread mdawg4x4 6 7,898 11-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Last Post: OkieScot