Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nissan Discount Dealers - Mechanical
I havent seen this doc anywhere ... may be a good candidate for a sticky.

Attached Files
.pdf   nissanDiscountDealers.pdf (Size: 259.86 KB / Downloads: 12)
Best Regards

2011 Avalanche/Steel Crew Cab S 4.0l V6 Auto 4x4 SB
So what are the implications of being a discount dealer?
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
(12-29-2010, 12:54 PM)mdawg4x4 Wrote:  So what are the implications of being a discount dealer?

What it means, supposedly, is the dealerships listed will sell you OEM parts at wholesale.

From past experience, at least with Dodge, what that really means is that you will get the part a little less than Manufacturer listed price including tax. But ... if you dont say something like "Nissan has you listed as a OEM part wholesaler !", they will assume you dont know

For instance, I prompted a wholesale parts dealer for the hitch and 4 pin kit. Nissan lists it for $192. They will sell it to me for $186.40 including tax.
I see that as ~$25 bucks I save toward the gas tank or the kids school lunch.

But .. no one has yet beat http://www.nissanraceshop.com ~$173 to my door.

Best Regards

2011 Avalanche/Steel Crew Cab S 4.0l V6 Auto 4x4 SB
Good to know.
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
Nice to see my local Nissan dealership on the list, not sure that I'll get any use out of it though.
I think you still have shop around. My dealer is listed there as a discount dealer although at the time I did not know it or if it would have any further benefit. They offered a 15% discount because I bought the vehicle there right off the bat. I was able to beat their price for a fog light kit by $50, including shipping buying online.
I see Mossy Nissan, El Cajon on that list, Tongue
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advance Auto Discount Newman 2 3,247 12-25-2007, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Newman