Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordered turbo
hello everyone.
im new to this forum. however ive been on some others on the web.

i had a litttle dream about two months ago that my x had a turbo in it haha. since then ive been doing ALOT of research about turbos', wastegates, oil pumps, boost, and all that jass. ive also began to make blue prints for the piping and intercooler location.

ive contacted a professional tuner in az called xactdyno. they can install the larger injectors i will need( 700cc) which run about 70 bones a peice. and the uprev tunning i will need to complete the turbo. as of right now i do not have a completion date but im shooting for the end of april.

i bought a sts rear mounted stage 3 universal turbo kit its due to come in about 10 day. the turbo will run about 6 psi which is pretty safe. i will do the install. i have a 4 post, 9000 pound jack and mig welder. along with other tools needed.

most of you might think i would do it but just you watch! it will happen.

this is what it will look like once completed

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/atta...rboontitan.jpg

am i the first to attemp a turbo install? any advice is much appriated!
Depends what year your X is. If it's an 05+ I'd say probably you are the first. Sounds like you know what your talking about, so I wish you good luck. I always love seeing people making the effort to mod their vehicles, especially when it's uncharted territory! Keep us posted on progress, I want to see those finished numbers. Are you stock as it is?

Almost forgot, Welcome to the SPOT!! 168
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!
66 Patrol.... it's orange...

WELCOME TO THE SPOT!! 168
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHING PRODUCT. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE SOME PHOTOS DURING AND AFTER THE INSTALLATION PROCESS! 185
07 SE KC 4x4 6M M226 3.538 10"R/10"F Wheel Travel
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned
FlowMaster Delta 50 2.25" 2 in 1 out Y-Pipe
PRG Frontier Titan Swap 4" Lift In Front; 2.0 Radflos, SPC UCA
Shackle/Leaf/Bilstein - 3" Lift In Rear
Rock Sliders And Shrockworks Skid Plate Set

285/75/16 Goodyear Wranglers
Welcome to the Spot. I have read your intents on another site and am eager to see how it all turns out. Would a 350Z twin turbo kit be adaptable? Course, they are quite expensive for a kit.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
im sure with the right tunning it would be. but i want it to stay safe.

ya of course il make a how to ha and post some dyno slips!
and no, im not stock. i have a airaid cai, wrp rank pulley, dt headers, deleted cats, dynomax y pipe, and a super 44 muffler with a superchips programmer. as of right now im running a 14.2. ive asked around and i quess no other xterra runs a time below that. so i quess i hold the record.
This is exciting news! 203

BTW, 168 and welcome to the spot!
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
good deal and good luck
[Image: Thejudge.jpg]
Welcome to the Spot, post up some pics of that BadBoy when you get the install done.
WW
'05 KC NISMO 6 spd.'08 Rogue SL AWD
Welcome to the SPOT 201

What year is your truck?
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Navara turbo diesel performance products Shift_Avenger 6 6,677 01-31-2008, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty