Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTG Chula Vista LL!!!!
Very Proud of Chula Vista Little League! World Champs!!!!!!!
Anyone watch the games?
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
i have been... they are freaking good... saw the mexican LL vs texas LL and the mexican pitcher was throwing 95-100mph fast balls!
2011 Camaro SS/RS
6.2L LS3, Mods: CAI Inc. CAI, Hurst Short throw shifter, Doug Thorely shorty headers, Flomaster American Thunder cat back.
2004 XE 2.4l I-4(sold)
part of The Lifted XE Club!
F.W.O West Coast Chapter

MODS: Total Chaos Long Travel Kit, Shock Hoops, Fox 2.5 coil overs w/ eitbach springs, Fiberglass Fenders, Dever progessive add a leafs, Panasonic CQ-C7303U Clarion 4 channel 400W amp pushing a set of JL audio 6.5 Compents, MA Audio 400w 2 channel amp pushing Kicker Comp 10", XM Radio, Magnaflow 2 1/4 in/out dumped before the axle. 5% tint on rear windows 35% on front windows, oval fog lights from kragen.

Did not, but congrats to Chula Vista!!! An experience of a life time for them.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
We took the kids to the Little League museum and the baseball park where they play in PA. They love it!!

I am sure the kids that played love it also, Congrats Chula Vista.
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread