Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Mods have you done?
lets see...

Ill go from oldest to newest LOL

1. New audo system (Panasonic Head unit, JL audion componet set speakers, Rockford Fosgate 10 inch sub, Clairon 4 channel amp, MA audio mono amp)
2. blew out the RF sub, replaced it with a kicker comp 10"
3. Poor mans Lift (t-bar crank, shackles)
4. Tint
5. CB Radio w/magnit mount CB anttena
6. 31x10.50x15 BFG A/T KO's
7. Fiberglass fenders
8. Total Chaos Long travel kit
9. Coil over conversion

thats it for now LOL
2011 Camaro SS/RS
6.2L LS3, Mods: CAI Inc. CAI, Hurst Short throw shifter, Doug Thorely shorty headers, Flomaster American Thunder cat back.
2004 XE 2.4l I-4(sold)
part of The Lifted XE Club!
F.W.O West Coast Chapter

MODS: Total Chaos Long Travel Kit, Shock Hoops, Fox 2.5 coil overs w/ eitbach springs, Fiberglass Fenders, Dever progessive add a leafs, Panasonic CQ-C7303U Clarion 4 channel 400W amp pushing a set of JL audio 6.5 Compents, MA Audio 400w 2 channel amp pushing Kicker Comp 10", XM Radio, Magnaflow 2 1/4 in/out dumped before the axle. 5% tint on rear windows 35% on front windows, oval fog lights from kragen.

hmm not a whole lot yet but a
billet grill top an bottom
h.i.d conversion
tinted windows
kenwood cd player
waiting on news on lowering components
thats bout it
[Image: nissangrill.jpg]

[Image: frontierallbillet.jpg]
[Image: Thejudge.jpg]
Awww, gonna lower it! AWESOME!!! The grille looks good! 164
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
Big Grin..no Nissan in the title, so...
[Image: 328904201magyar_z_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
Looking Good Balage!!!
The angle makes a great tie down point. Worked great! Good job!
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
Wonder how I missed this thread!

2" PRG spacers in front, deaver AAL pack out back
16" Pathfinder wheels
265/75R16 Cooper STT tires (4 of them!)
Banks "Monster" exhaust
Volant intake
Trailer wiring relocation to bumper
Storm gray grille
Storm gray engine cover
PIAA 510 driving lights set behind grille
NISMO oil cap
Mossy Oak Seatcovers
Nissan OEM rubber floormats
Couple dime dents
Lot's of scratches (pinstriping!)
More rock chips
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!
66 Patrol.... it's orange...

(09-09-2009, 07:03 PM)mdawg4x4 Wrote:  The angle makes a great tie down point.
uh sorry Mike, but the words are ok, the all sentence isn't for me.
please re-draw. Here or in pm.
hairy
thanks
(09-10-2009, 07:36 AM)balage Wrote:  
(09-09-2009, 07:03 PM)mdawg4x4 Wrote:  The angle makes a great tie down point.
uh sorry Mike, but the words are ok, the all sentence isn't for me.
please re-draw. Here or in pm.
hairy
thanks

The 90degree angle metal at top edges of the bed are great for tying items down to keep them from moving around. See green outline. 185

[Image: 163541.jpg]
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
ah THANKS!
it's original industrial bracket ingredient.
Heading to the drag strip tonight in Orlando ,thats what I'm doing with my truck today.
I took delivery of my 2011 frontier CC 4x4 Prox4 this past saturday. After getting her home I put my Jet TBS on and Injen intake. Today I got my front windows tinted. Had to rig the utilitrack to get my lund trifold tunneau on. I took my running boards off my CC equator before trading her in and covered them with duplicolor bedliner and put those on. Today I added a wade/westin bug deflector. I am going for the "storm trooper" look. Once its time for new tires I have plans to powder coat the factory wheels black. Monday I am having a magnaflow XL turbo muffler welded in and the Y-pipe fabbed up to not be a restriction. I am hoping to order the hypertech max energy with econ here in a week or so, don't tell my wife.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2011 Avalanche white Pro4x Frontier 4x4 CC..Pro4x Luxury Package, Injen CAI, Jet TBS. Lund trifold tunneau cover, magnaflow muffler with customer Y-pipe.
(06-03-2011, 05:00 PM)phrunteer208 Wrote:  I took delivery of my 2011 frontier CC 4x4 Prox4 this past saturday. After getting her home I put my Jet TBS on and Injen intake. Today I got my front windows tinted. Had to rig the utilitrack to get my lund trifold tunneau on. I took my running boards off my CC equator before trading her in and covered them with duplicolor bedliner and put those on. Today I added a wade/westin bug deflector. I am going for the "storm trooper" look. Once its time for new tires I have plans to powder coat the factory wheels black. Monday I am having a magnaflow XL turbo muffler welded in and the Y-pipe fabbed up to not be a restriction. I am hoping to order the hypertech max energy with econ here in a week or so, don't tell my wife.

Looks good. I love the PRO4X. Sounds like you are off to a great start and fast. Any plans for lift?
(06-03-2011, 06:12 PM)mdawg4x4 Wrote:  
(06-03-2011, 05:00 PM)phrunteer208 Wrote:  I took delivery of my 2011 frontier CC 4x4 Prox4 this past saturday. After getting her home I put my Jet TBS on and Injen intake. Today I got my front windows tinted. Had to rig the utilitrack to get my lund trifold tunneau on. I took my running boards off my CC equator before trading her in and covered them with duplicolor bedliner and put those on. Today I added a wade/westin bug deflector. I am going for the "storm trooper" look. Once its time for new tires I have plans to powder coat the factory wheels black. Monday I am having a magnaflow XL turbo muffler welded in and the Y-pipe fabbed up to not be a restriction. I am hoping to order the hypertech max energy with econ here in a week or so, don't tell my wife.

Looks good. I love the PRO4X. Sounds like you are off to a great start and fast. Any plans for lift?

My goal is to get some 33's under her someday so I imagine I will do the PRG set up with 2.5" spacers up front front and deavers out back. Its a daily driver before an offroad rig so I want to keep it simple.
2011 Avalanche white Pro4x Frontier 4x4 CC..Pro4x Luxury Package, Injen CAI, Jet TBS. Lund trifold tunneau cover, magnaflow muffler with customer Y-pipe.
(06-03-2011, 06:19 PM)phrunteer208 Wrote:  

My goal is to get some 33's under her someday so I imagine I will do the PRG set up with 2.5" spacers up front front and deavers out back. Its a daily driver before an offroad rig so I want to keep it simple.

Sounds like a plan. Post up an exhaust sound clip if you can. I have a NISMO CAI and want to follow up with the exhaust, but haven't heard one with which I am completely happy.
Must be nice! Not a fan of the new body styling on the trucks but do wish I had the PRO4X packaging with mine. Between my crazy work schedule, I never noticed my truck was stolen.. security is the one who alerted me hours later because he saw me still on the clock and my ride was gone. I've got to say.. it really made my week to have had it returned with something new and blue. . .

[Image: photo5.jpg]
'06 Queen Cab SE - Adios Dezert.. NorCal Bound!
[Image: Ogilby-1.png][Image: fro2-1-2.jpg]

(06-04-2011, 11:51 PM)La Queen Wrote:  Must be nice! Not a fan of the new body styling on the trucks but do wish I had the PRO4X packaging with mine. Between my crazy work schedule, I never noticed my truck was stolen.. security is the one who alerted me hours later because he saw me still on the clock and my ride was gone. I've got to say.. it really made my week to have had it returned with something new and blue. . .

[Image: photo5.jpg]

Not a bad deal...I need my truck stolen then returned with a small lift, some 33's, and maybe a stillen super charger. Congrats on getting her back.
Got a new battery yesterday....Big Grin......Darn thing only lasted 2 yrs, so I got it replaced for FREE! Tongue
(06-04-2011, 11:57 PM)phrunteer208 Wrote:  Not a bad deal...I need my truck stolen then returned with a small lift, some 33's, and maybe a stillen super charger. Congrats on getting her back.

Lol If I had noticed it myself I would have flipped! Good luck on the s/c.. that's going to be the fun one lol.

What battery did you have before Sandy? Did you upgrade or keep it the same?

Well I put my equator running boards on the Pro4x after coating them in duplicolor bed liner because I was tired of people putting their feet on the sill plates and it makes the truck look lower and more raked forward than before. I just ordered a 2" spacer kit from greg at PRG. I will get some pics up before and after.
Thought my extended SS brake lines arrived today, but it was my Carriage Works billet grill instead.

[Image: 24888634010_large.jpg]
[Image: 24888634009_large.jpg]
That is one tough looking truck. I like the way you balanced the after market items, good job.
(08-25-2011, 04:48 AM)Gray Ghost 2.5 SL Wrote:  That is one tough looking truck. I like the way you balanced the after market items, good job.

Thank you.
Nice, I always get compliments on my black billet grille, except mine is overlaid on the honeycomb without the burger. I think it makes our trucks looks tougher lol. Plus is helps screen more bugs off the radiator. lol. Now if only I could win a set of Bushwacker flares... that thing would get me in trouble lol

I am thinking of putting some black screen door material between the billet grill and the original grill. This will help hide the OE grill and keep bugs out of the radiator

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So... new mods... Firebreed 6 6,509 09-14-2009, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Firebreed
  My newest mods :D Firebreed 22 18,057 05-27-2009, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Firebreed
  what can i expect out of these mods? Barcin 7 5,961 09-08-2008, 02:03 PM
Last Post: BlackTigerSE
  Jtizzle got some mods, 4 shizzle... JoshuaTest 11 9,761 06-05-2007, 11:45 PM
Last Post: carphreak