Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOODNIGHT THREAD.....
Goodnight all.....
[Image: blackhoops.jpg][Image: goodcoverpic.jpg]

Happiness Is Beating Bama in Anything, Anytime, Anywhere.

For Balage:
"A A leghalálosabb fegyver a világon van egy Tengeri és -a puska"
"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle"
04' Deep Water LE 4x4 CC Off-Road Big Tow, PRG Mini Kit 2" Front 1" Rear, PRG Shackles, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295 70/17, Painted Aluminum Diff Cover, Blue Activetuning Grounding Kit, 8000K HID Lows, Silver Star High & Turns, Flowmaster 40, VOLANT GEN III CAI, Throttle Body Screen Mod, UpRev 2 Deg. Timing Advance, JL Audio Cleansweep, Sony Explode 4ch Amp, Cadence 6.5" Components, (2) Kenwood KFC-W2511 10" Subs, Vshortt Built Custom Box, Clarion APX-1300 400 watt Amp, Black Billet 9" Antenna, 4 piece Painted Billet Grill inserts, (2) 8" Procomp 130 watt Off-Road Lights, (2) 55 watt Back-up Lights, Misery-Tom Fog Light Jumper Mod, AVS Smoked Hood Deflector, [b]Custom Painted Engine Cover IV with matching CAI lid.

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
X2
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
x3
2005 Nismo CC: AC 2.5" lift, Bilstein 5125 shocks, BFGoodrich MT's,
Shrockworks sliders, Magnaflow exhaust, Airaid intake,
Stillen cross-drilled & slotted rotors, Metal Matrix pads,
Kenwood DD HU, Infiniti 12 and tweeters, which give me infiniti hp!
in-channel vent visors, Pathfinder switch covers

[Image: avatar.jpg]
Damn, if this is like the hello thread I was warned about, we are going to need a new server!

Goodnight 177
LilRedExpress Wrote:Damn, if this is like the hello thread I was warned about, we are going to need a new server!

Goodnight 177

lol yea we will see how big this gets
Wake up everyone... 205 The night is young! 165
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
On the other Spot there is a GOODMORNING thread. Has (as of now 1,494 replies) Kinda our way of saying "hey" to the neighbors. Great way to start the day. Find out what you buds are doin, weather, family status, and what not. Like when you go out to get the paper in the morning and you end up talking to a coupla neighbors.... That sorta thing. 163
[Image: sigph.jpg]
Goodnight Frontier(and Titan) friends! See ya all tomorrow! 164
Nighty night! 177
Well I had plans to post on this thread lastnight...but when I went to let my dog back in from the back yard, I realized he had played the role of a Teenage son....and snuck out. So I spent an hour driving around the hood lookin for his ars. (When we got him the lady warned us that his only flaw was that he was an escape artist.) The last time he did this I found him on the street behind us hanging out with a guy in his garage while the dude smoked a cig. He sad my dog just walked up and sat down next to him. I guess he thought it was me smoking a cigar. Lastnight I found him runnin' around 2 streets over.
[Image: blackhoops.jpg][Image: goodcoverpic.jpg]

Happiness Is Beating Bama in Anything, Anytime, Anywhere.

For Balage:
"A A leghalálosabb fegyver a világon van egy Tengeri és -a puska"
"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle"
04' Deep Water LE 4x4 CC Off-Road Big Tow, PRG Mini Kit 2" Front 1" Rear, PRG Shackles, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295 70/17, Painted Aluminum Diff Cover, Blue Activetuning Grounding Kit, 8000K HID Lows, Silver Star High & Turns, Flowmaster 40, VOLANT GEN III CAI, Throttle Body Screen Mod, UpRev 2 Deg. Timing Advance, JL Audio Cleansweep, Sony Explode 4ch Amp, Cadence 6.5" Components, (2) Kenwood KFC-W2511 10" Subs, Vshortt Built Custom Box, Clarion APX-1300 400 watt Amp, Black Billet 9" Antenna, 4 piece Painted Billet Grill inserts, (2) 8" Procomp 130 watt Off-Road Lights, (2) 55 watt Back-up Lights, Misery-Tom Fog Light Jumper Mod, AVS Smoked Hood Deflector, [b]Custom Painted Engine Cover IV with matching CAI lid.

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
scottsbro23 Wrote:Well I had plans to post on this thread lastnight...but when I went to let my dog back in from the back yard, I realized he had played the role of a Teenage son....and snuck out. So I spent an hour driving around the hood lookin for his ars. (When we got him the lady warned us that his only flaw was that he was an escape artist.) The last time he did this I found him on the street behind us hanging out with a guy in his garage while the dude smoked a cig. He sad my dog just walked up and sat down next to him. I guess he thought it was me smoking a cigar. Lastnight I found him runnin' around 2 streets over.

lol thats funny, my mom has two boxers and they will jump up and hit the latch with there pawl on the gate so they can get out.
goodnight once again!
LilRedExpress Wrote:goodnight once again!

Yep, good night friends! See ya all tomorrow,
goodnight all chat with u tomorrow 181
well guess no one is really using this... but whatever. i have to go to bed early start my new job tomorrow, cant wait!! 177
Good Night, get to start the work week tomorrow! Everyone have sweet dreams! 177
Night 'Mom'!
Ok, Ok,....good night! 164
g'night everyone. i have to be at work by 5:30am (to take the shuttle)
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
Good Night, once again! Have a super duper awesome dream!!! 165
Ok, fine I will tell myself good night, 167 You all have sweet dreams.... 167
Good night to me!!!!
Guess Good night......no one on,.......damn I feel lonely! 171
Nighty night mommy!
LilRedExpress Wrote:Nighty night mommy!

and the same to you daddy, lol 167

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow The New Quote of the Day Thread mdawg4x4 748 505,031 06-12-2014, 09:21 AM
Last Post: OkieScot
  Random Thought Thread Sandiegan05fronty 984 762,121 12-20-2012, 11:20 AM
Last Post: balage
  New thread? OkieScot 0 3,239 08-14-2011, 01:27 PM
  PET THREAD mastiff 19 17,895 05-29-2011, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Shift_Avenger
  Book Review Thread mdawg4x4 6 8,337 11-07-2010, 10:10 AM
  Movie Review Thread Sandiegan05fronty 105 93,408 07-19-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty
  Shiner, are you "toast"? thread" MOBEEBO 42 32,751 06-20-2008, 12:38 PM