Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody want a painted engine cover?
qborotali Wrote:how come only v8 intake manifolds look like that couldnt a v6 look just like that only with 2 less pipes

I was thinking the same thing... Dunno. Would be cool though.
[Image: sigph.jpg]
i wonder can you make a carbon fiber with blue accents? and also do my volant cai cover also in the same design along with my fuse box covers?
2006 King Cab SE 4x4 6spd, black exterior/black interior, hid black halo headlights, led tailights, led 3rd brake light, lincoln navi type back grille, stock black painted rims
performance:volant cai, gibson cat-back, wrp grounding kit, wrp lignthend crank pulley

[Image: qborotali100h.jpg]
Dude...he can do almost anything with these covers. Ya' boy has got skills.
2005 Radiant Silver CC LE 4x2
http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w126/...0Frontier/
[Image: 08-02-Sig.jpg]
Engine/Performance: Magnaflow Catback|Stillen CAI|Autometer DPIC & Voltmeter|WRP Underdrive Pulley|Stillen Rotors & Pads
Exterior: 20" AR RT-S Wheels|Nitto 420S|FX45 HID Retrofit|Painted Bumper & Grill|Grillcraft Inserts|Extang Lo-Pro|20% Tint|Quicklift Struts|Carbon Fiber and Red Striping
Interior: Custom 2tone Leather|Custom Subbox|Eclipse Head/PPI Amp/Kenwood Speakers/JL Sub|Sound Deadened Cab|Pathfinder Switchplates|VIPER 3000|DIN-sized Dual Gauge Pane|Autovation Pedals & Sills
silvrbreez Wrote:Dude...he can do almost anything with these covers. Ya' boy has got skills.

X2, your imagination is all it takes
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
once i think of a great design i will hit u up with a pm just got to figure somethin cool and maybe somethin u havent really done yet
Performance: Magnaflow dual in dual out but not a true dual our cause of the hole spare tire issue, K&N Cold Air Intake, WRP IMS coming soon...
Exterior: 20" Liquid Metal Magma's wraped with 285/50R20 cooper xst's
Interior: Siruis Satillite radio, Avic-D3, and waiting for delivery of MTX Thunderform box with a Pioneer sub and JL audio amp
Here is mine:
[Image: HPIM0100.jpg]

Silver is these your design?
[Image: HPIM0174.jpg]
gotta love that flame work! it just looks so cool. Is that the finish product? Just wonderin if there was a way to make it pop out more pretty much like a glossy paint. Not sure if they even have that for spray paint. Anyways i do like both designs and i love the one with the green flame
Performance: Magnaflow dual in dual out but not a true dual our cause of the hole spare tire issue, K&N Cold Air Intake, WRP IMS coming soon...
Interior: Siruis Satillite radio, Avic-D3, and waiting for delivery of MTX Thunderform box with a Pioneer sub and JL audio amp
Shift_Avenger Wrote:Here is mine:
[Image: HPIM0100.jpg]

Silver is these your design?
[Image: HPIM0174.jpg]

Close, but it got changed up a bit. Thanks for spoiling it. Like I said, I'll post pics when I get it. It should be delivered Monday.
Engine/Performance: Magnaflow Catback|Stillen CAI|Autometer DPIC & Voltmeter|WRP Underdrive Pulley|Stillen Rotors & Pads
Exterior: 20" AR RT-S Wheels|Nitto 420S|FX45 HID Retrofit|Painted Bumper & Grill|Grillcraft Inserts|Extang Lo-Pro|20% Tint|Quicklift Struts|Carbon Fiber and Red Striping
Interior: Custom 2tone Leather|Custom Subbox|Eclipse Head/PPI Amp/Kenwood Speakers/JL Sub|Sound Deadened Cab|Pathfinder Switchplates|VIPER 3000|DIN-sized Dual Gauge Pane|Autovation Pedals & Sills
Shift_Avenger Wrote:[Image: HPIM0174.jpg]
What is this sign?
I know it in black
[Image: 20071030bundesweh2150f9rm5.jpg]
In pink what is?
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
^It's not going to be Pink! It's going to be in Nissan OEM Red Alert...and it's a maltese cross.

The Maltese cross is identified as the symbol of an order of Christian warriors known as the Knights Hospitaller or Knights of Malta. It was originally the symbol of Amalfi, a small Italian republic of the 11th century. The cross is eight-pointed and has the form of four "V"-shaped arms joined together at their bases, so that each arm has two points. Its design is based on crosses used since the First Crusade. The eight points are said to symbolise the chivalric virtues:[citation needed]

* Loyalty
* Piety
* Frankness
* Bravery
* Glory and honour
* Contempt of death
* Helpfulness towards the poor and the sick
* Respect for the church

Okay, here's the teaser I have. The lower portion will have the chrome burger reinstalled with the letters in it painted the same red.

[Image: HPIM0317.jpg]
Thanks. Just the color was strange for me. It's ok.
p.s: your sig is great
silvrbreez Wrote:Close, but it got changed up a bit. Thanks for spoiling it. Like I said, I'll post pics when I get it. It should be delivered Monday.

Did not mean to spoil it, I saw it posted in his photobucket and was impressed with the design 185 . My apologies 171 .
It's all good! Thanks for the compliments.
LOL His cover is actually sitting at his office...lol It's supposed to be delivered today... If we didn't have Softball practice and the price of gas, I was gonna deliver it myself...

Avenger's is a little different than in the pic.... and ALOT more glossy..lol IT goes in the mail Monday morning.... Ole' Kev's cover is sitting in its base coat now! Wait till you see it...just think Ocean...lol

Again I am SOOO sorry it took me soooo long to get these finished.....I hate it that I had them so long... mother nature wasn't very kind to garage painters...lol I think from now on I'm only going to do covers in the spring and fall. (too humid in the summer)
scottsbro23 Wrote:LOL His cover is actually sitting at his office...lol It's supposed to be delivered today... If we didn't have Softball practice and the price of gas, I was gonna deliver it myself...

Avenger's is a little different than in the pic.... and ALOT more glossy..lol IT goes in the mail Monday morning.... Ole' Kev's cover is sitting in its base coat now! Wait till you see it...just think Ocean...lol

Again I am SOOO sorry it took me soooo long to get these finished.....I hate it that I had them so long... mother nature wasn't very kind to garage painters...lol I think from now on I'm only going to do covers in the spring and fall. (too humid in the summer)

No sweat it was worth the wait! 185
scottsbro23 Wrote:LOL His cover is actually sitting at his office...lol It's supposed to be delivered today... If we didn't have Softball practice and the price of gas, I was gonna deliver it myself...

Actually, UPS tracking is saying the delivery is scheduled for Monday. I can't wait to get my hands on it.
silvrbreez Wrote:

Actually, UPS tracking is saying the delivery is scheduled for Monday. I can't wait to get my hands on it.
WHAT!! They Lied to me!! How dare they! Do they know who I work for? I'm a freakin Postal Worker! AND Former Marine! I WILL BLOW THAT UPS STORE THE EFF UP!!!

205 206 I've always wanted to say that.... I'M KIDDING PEOPLE!! relax... 209
[Image: blackhoops.jpg][Image: goodcoverpic.jpg]

Happiness Is Beating Bama in Anything, Anytime, Anywhere.

For Balage:
"A A leghalálosabb fegyver a világon van egy Tengeri és -a puska"
"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle"
04' Deep Water LE 4x4 CC Off-Road Big Tow, PRG Mini Kit 2" Front 1" Rear, PRG Shackles, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295 70/17, Painted Aluminum Diff Cover, Blue Activetuning Grounding Kit, 8000K HID Lows, Silver Star High & Turns, Flowmaster 40, VOLANT GEN III CAI, Throttle Body Screen Mod, UpRev 2 Deg. Timing Advance, JL Audio Cleansweep, Sony Explode 4ch Amp, Cadence 6.5" Components, (2) Kenwood KFC-W2511 10" Subs, Vshortt Built Custom Box, Clarion APX-1300 400 watt Amp, Black Billet 9" Antenna, 4 piece Painted Billet Grill inserts, (2) 8" Procomp 130 watt Off-Road Lights, (2) 55 watt Back-up Lights, Misery-Tom Fog Light Jumper Mod, AVS Smoked Hood Deflector, [b]Custom Painted Engine Cover IV with matching CAI lid.

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
^He's going Postal!!!

get it...postal???
silvrbreez Wrote:^He's going Postal!!!

get it...postal???

205 206 205 206
silvrbreez Wrote:^He's going Postal!!!

get it...postal???

208 203 wait I mean... 175 183 194 LOL....that was funny.. 165

For Balage:
04' Deep Water LE 4x4 CC Off-Road Big Tow, PRG Mini Kit 2" Front 1" Rear, PRG Shackles, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295 70/17, Painted Aluminum Diff Cover, Blue Activetuning Grounding Kit, 8000K HID Lows, Silver Star High & Turns, Flowmaster 40, VOLANT GEN III CAI, Throttle Body Screen Mod, UpRev 2 Deg. Timing Advance, JL Audio Cleansweep, Sony Explode 4ch Amp, Cadence 6.5" Components, (2) Kenwood KFC-W2511 10" Subs, Vshortt Built Custom Box, Clarion APX-1300 400 watt Amp, Black Billet 9" Antenna, 4 piece Painted Billet Grill inserts, (2) 8" Procomp 130 watt Off-Road Lights, (2) 55 watt Back-up Lights, Misery-Tom Fog Light Jumper Mod, AVS Smoked Hood Deflector, [b]Custom Painted Engine Cover IV with matching CAI lid.

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
qborotali Wrote:i wonder can you make a carbon fiber with blue accents? and also do my volant cai cover also in the same design along with my fuse box covers?

So a blue-ish Carbon Fiber instead of black? Yeah..thats do-able...different too. Or Carbon Fiber with blue graphics on top?

For Balage:

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
i see you have a volant so you must know the volant cover design im talking about, exactly that on the engine cover and fuse box covers
2006 King Cab SE 4x4 6spd, black exterior/black interior, hid black halo headlights, led tailights, led 3rd brake light, lincoln navi type back grille, stock black painted rims
performance:volant cai, gibson cat-back, wrp grounding kit, wrp lignthend crank pulley

[Image: qborotali100h.jpg]
the cover looks sick! finished up and all
Here is my final, great work!!

[Image: HPIM0324.jpg]
It's Great & She is Beautiful. 289
Congratulation!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOST IN THE TIMING COVER vinnie098 1 206 10-24-2018, 07:06 PM
Last Post: BlueZ
  Service Engine Soon light at 57 k Shift_Avenger 3 4,403 04-08-2010, 11:45 PM
Last Post: La Queen
  On the cover!! Reserector 4 4,214 11-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Last Post: mdawg4x4
  Tonneau Cover.... Help jaf_nismospeed 3 3,450 08-24-2008, 09:47 PM
Last Post: eglaisi
  Painted engine cover.. Another piece of art.. krh2 7 6,754 05-23-2008, 12:31 AM
Last Post: mdawg4x4
  VQ40 engine; buzzing /whining noise from timing chain area greybrick 11 24,967 04-21-2008, 09:41 PM
Last Post: EB_05_NISMO
  Engine flush greybrick 14 12,581 04-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Last Post: greybrick
  engine prices qborotali 7 6,781 03-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Last Post: qborotali
  "Service Engine Soon" Light Sandiegan05fronty 6 5,557 01-16-2008, 12:39 AM
Last Post: carphreak
  Remote Cover Sandiegan05fronty 5 4,915 10-21-2007, 11:36 PM
Last Post: carphreak