Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody want a painted engine cover?
OK....I have a Naked Fronty (rear section ..the big one) engine cover.

Anybody interested in having one painted?

I paint the one I have..you like it...you send me yours and a check..and I send you the painted one. Sound good? Anybody?

Here's a link to the covers I've done so far... some of the pics are progress pics...(ie. primered.base cotes...etc)

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/ ... 23/Covers/

I do have a front section (w/xover tube) but it has a blemish on the tube and will not be painted...unless someone wanted the tube cut off, then I could paint the main section of it.

Just say the word....
[Image: blackhoops.jpg][Image: goodcoverpic.jpg]

Happiness Is Beating Bama in Anything, Anytime, Anywhere.

For Balage:
"A A leghalálosabb fegyver a világon van egy Tengeri és -a puska"
"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle"
04' Deep Water LE 4x4 CC Off-Road Big Tow, PRG Mini Kit 2" Front 1" Rear, PRG Shackles, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295 70/17, Painted Aluminum Diff Cover, Blue Activetuning Grounding Kit, 8000K HID Lows, Silver Star High & Turns, Flowmaster 40, VOLANT GEN III CAI, Throttle Body Screen Mod, UpRev 2 Deg. Timing Advance, JL Audio Cleansweep, Sony Explode 4ch Amp, Cadence 6.5" Components, (2) Kenwood KFC-W2511 10" Subs, Vshortt Built Custom Box, Clarion APX-1300 400 watt Amp, Black Billet 9" Antenna, 4 piece Painted Billet Grill inserts, (2) 8" Procomp 130 watt Off-Road Lights, (2) 55 watt Back-up Lights, Misery-Tom Fog Light Jumper Mod, AVS Smoked Hood Deflector, [b]Custom Painted Engine Cover IV with matching CAI lid.

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
What do you usually get do paint one?
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
how much do you charge?
2006 Frontier CC LE NISMO SPORT Silver Streak

Mods: Custom Dynomax Exhaust, Red Calipers, Fog lights on all the time, Airaid Quickfit w/ AEM Dryflow with modified top, Headlight Adjustment Mod, Backup Lights, Leaf Spring Helpers Traction Mod, Hood Protector, 2* timing advance, APC Sport Pedals, TB Screen Delete, Ram Air Grille Mod, Power Brake Mod, Sylvania Ultra Brights

Pics of my truck and ideas http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/ ... /Frontier/
[Image: ava.jpg][Image: avatarcopy-1.jpg]
Here is the one he did for me. It really dresses up the engine compartment. I have included it with the Volant CAI attached and with the stock intake.

OkieScot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

OkieScot Wrote:Here is the one he did for me. It really dresses up the engine compartment. I have included it with the Volant CAI attached and with the stock intake.

OkieScot

If you dont mind me asking, how much did that cost you?
2006 Frontier CC LE NISMO SPORT Silver Streak

Mods: Custom Dynomax Exhaust, Red Calipers, Fog lights on all the time, Airaid Quickfit w/ AEM Dryflow with modified top, Headlight Adjustment Mod, Backup Lights, Leaf Spring Helpers Traction Mod, Hood Protector, 2* timing advance, APC Sport Pedals, TB Screen Delete, Ram Air Grille Mod, Power Brake Mod, Sylvania Ultra Brights

Pics of my truck and ideas http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/ ... /Frontier/
[Image: ava.jpg][Image: avatarcopy-1.jpg]
I charge $50.00 for the rear cover (the big one) and $75.00 for Both Front and rear.. The front is a PITA to mask and paint..LOL

Okie's was the very first Fronty Cover job I did.
How is the Cover Okie?

For Balage:
04' Deep Water LE 4x4 CC Off-Road Big Tow, PRG Mini Kit 2" Front 1" Rear, PRG Shackles, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295 70/17, Painted Aluminum Diff Cover, Blue Activetuning Grounding Kit, 8000K HID Lows, Silver Star High & Turns, Flowmaster 40, VOLANT GEN III CAI, Throttle Body Screen Mod, UpRev 2 Deg. Timing Advance, JL Audio Cleansweep, Sony Explode 4ch Amp, Cadence 6.5" Components, (2) Kenwood KFC-W2511 10" Subs, Vshortt Built Custom Box, Clarion APX-1300 400 watt Amp, Black Billet 9" Antenna, 4 piece Painted Billet Grill inserts, (2) 8" Procomp 130 watt Off-Road Lights, (2) 55 watt Back-up Lights, Misery-Tom Fog Light Jumper Mod, AVS Smoked Hood Deflector, [b]Custom Painted Engine Cover IV with matching CAI lid.

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
I want mine painted......oh wait, I don't have one any more.... 167

Scottsbro does wonderful work! and at a GREAT price!!!!
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
That looks great, I'll have to get with you when the birthday comes around.
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
scottsbro, i actually do not know which is the back and which is the front part but i promise you as soon as i make up my mind on what i want i will definitely hit you up. (i really really really like the midnight blue with flakes and red skull flames that you have on your photobucket...)
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
carphreak Wrote:scottsbro, i actually do not know which is the back and which is the front part but i promise you as soon as i make up my mind on what i want i will definitely hit you up. (i really really really like the midnight blue with flakes and red skull flames that you have on your photobucket...)

Cool... When I refer to the Back cover..its the Cover with the 4. V6 logo on it. The front cover is the cover with the Crossover intake tube and the NISSAN Burger.

I will have 2 new covers to display in my photobucket..in a few days..
Mine and one for a Titan forum member.

For Balage:

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
My covers are doing great. I see the covers everytime I raise the hood which is a little more often since I had the covers painted. Thank you for your work.

OkieScot
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:I want mine painted......oh wait, I don't have one any more.... 167

Isn't yours the one that Okie has? If so, then yours is painted! 178
LilRedExpress Wrote:
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:I want mine painted......oh wait, I don't have one any more.... 167

Isn't yours the one that Okie has? If so, then yours is painted! 178

AHHH!!! You are correct!

For Balage:

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
That is one of the reasons she is so special.

OkieScot
I'd love to get one. how dose it work, you do it and i send you back mine as a core? Also how is the design process and finally when can you start?
Irongrave Wrote:I'd love to get one. how dose it work, you do it and i send you back mine as a core? Also how is the design process and finally when can you start?

You and I PM each other until our fingers fall off...LOL j/k.

Once a design is picked I get started... and Progress pics soon follow..
Once complete I send you the Final PM with pic..then I ask you send your naked cover and a check...and I send your painted cover. Depending on design it should take about a week to finish and ship.

For Balage:

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
scottsbro: Sorry I gave you the run-around bro. I'm not typically like that. This is still a mod I have planned, just not sure when. I finally got my truck fixed and took the deductible hit for that. I'll be looking to mod when I get reimbursed from that from the other guy's insurance. When that day comes. I'll be looking you up.
2005 Radiant Silver CC LE 4x2
http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w126/...0Frontier/
[Image: 08-02-Sig.jpg]
Engine/Performance: Magnaflow Catback|Stillen CAI|Autometer DPIC & Voltmeter|WRP Underdrive Pulley|Stillen Rotors & Pads
Exterior: 20" AR RT-S Wheels|Nitto 420S|FX45 HID Retrofit|Painted Bumper & Grill|Grillcraft Inserts|Extang Lo-Pro|20% Tint|Quicklift Struts|Carbon Fiber and Red Striping
Interior: Custom 2tone Leather|Custom Subbox|Eclipse Head/PPI Amp/Kenwood Speakers/JL Sub|Sound Deadened Cab|Pathfinder Switchplates|VIPER 3000|DIN-sized Dual Gauge Pane|Autovation Pedals & Sills
silvrbreez Wrote:scottsbro: Sorry I gave you the run-around bro. I'm not typically like that. This is still a mod I have planned, just not sure when. I finally got my truck fixed and took the deductible hit for that. I'll be looking to mod when I get reimbursed from that from the other guy's insurance. When that day comes. I'll be looking you up.

You wont be disappointed... Steve does some incredible work.. Post up pics when you get it... 163
[Image: sigph.jpg]
silvrbreez Wrote:scottsbro: Sorry I gave you the run-around bro. I'm not typically like that. This is still a mod I have planned, just not sure when. I finally got my truck fixed and took the deductible hit for that. I'll be looking to mod when I get reimbursed from that from the other guy's insurance. When that day comes. I'll be looking you up.

Not a problem at all.. I'm easy.......really I am... 165

Whenever your ready to get it painted just say the word.

For Balage:

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
Ok birthday is here so for my next mod I would like mine painted. Here is my engine bay. I was thinking something black and red?

179 179

[Image: june7th_003_medium_214.jpg]
I will eventually get braided hoses with red billet connectors.

I really like the color of the TBS and wires I got

Wow the engine bay in the picture is dirty, let me take a new pic now that is clean.
Ok here they are better pics, so what do you think? Ideas?

[Image: th_oct07004Medium-2.jpg]
[Image: th_oct07003Medium-2.jpg]
[Image: th_oct07002Medium-2.jpg]
[Image: th_oct07001Medium-2.jpg]
Do you think I would be able to fit the lower cover with the tube cutout?
I really like Okie's engine cover, they white looks awesome on a white Truck! Maybe some black and red added somehow.
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
Something like these but maybe with a wolf face instead above the 4.O label. Black background and silver, chrome, candy red and orange flames

[Image: 2401721_55_full.jpg]

[Image: 100_0569.jpg]

[Image: oct07002Medium-2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOST IN THE TIMING COVER vinnie098 1 214 10-24-2018, 07:06 PM
Last Post: BlueZ
  Service Engine Soon light at 57 k Shift_Avenger 3 4,405 04-08-2010, 11:45 PM
Last Post: La Queen
  On the cover!! Reserector 4 4,217 11-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Last Post: mdawg4x4
  Tonneau Cover.... Help jaf_nismospeed 3 3,451 08-24-2008, 09:47 PM
Last Post: eglaisi
  Painted engine cover.. Another piece of art.. krh2 7 6,761 05-23-2008, 12:31 AM
Last Post: mdawg4x4
  VQ40 engine; buzzing /whining noise from timing chain area greybrick 11 24,969 04-21-2008, 09:41 PM
Last Post: EB_05_NISMO
  Engine flush greybrick 14 12,588 04-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Last Post: greybrick
  engine prices qborotali 7 6,785 03-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Last Post: qborotali
  "Service Engine Soon" Light Sandiegan05fronty 6 5,561 01-16-2008, 12:39 AM
Last Post: carphreak
  Remote Cover Sandiegan05fronty 5 4,919 10-21-2007, 11:36 PM
Last Post: carphreak