Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post=Little Trucks
lol i dont know how to use paint let alone photoshop!
Mods Suspension: Radflo Coilovers, Cst Spindles, PRG Adj Shackles, Deavers, Bilstein Shocks, TC Brake Lines, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295/75-16

Mods Audio: JL Audio 12W7,Clarion deck,Clarion Pro audio Speakers and tweets,Xtant amp,Lanzer amp,1.5 farred Cap,

Mods Exterior: Grill top and bottom, Painted calipers,Painted Rims,Blacked out Headlights,Limo tint

Mods Performance: AEM brute force intake, Amsoil lol
EB_05_NISMO Wrote:Where's my beloved electric blue?? 171

Its number 5
2006 Frontier CC LE NISMO SPORT Silver Streak

Mods: Custom Dynomax Exhaust, Red Calipers, Fog lights on all the time, Airaid Quickfit w/ AEM Dryflow with modified top, Headlight Adjustment Mod, Backup Lights, Leaf Spring Helpers Traction Mod, Hood Protector, 2* timing advance, APC Sport Pedals, TB Screen Delete, Ram Air Grille Mod, Power Brake Mod, Sylvania Ultra Brights

Pics of my truck and ideas http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/ ... /Frontier/
[Image: ava.jpg][Image: avatarcopy-1.jpg]
Eh..it's just post...the target is the 250.. 165
I need two....mitsu sport.. 167
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
Newman Wrote:
EB_05_NISMO Wrote:Where's my beloved electric blue?? 171

Its number 5

That's majestic blue, not electric blue. They only had electric blue in 2005.
2005 Electric Blue Custom Flaking Paint courtesy of Nissan.
Is it just my fuzzy mind or did my little trucks change colors recently and if so I wonder why?

OkieScot
OkieScot Wrote:Is it just my fuzzy mind or did my little trucks change colors recently and if so I wonder why?

OkieScot

They are now frontiers and not Titans.....Thanks to Newman!
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
balage Wrote:Eh..it's just post...the target is the 250.. 165
I need two....mitsu sport.. 167

HaHa...very funny! All you get is Frontiers now! 164
Hey, I want red alert back as number one, the red brawn can stay where it is but those of us that didn't buy an LE got a good color that you station wagon drivers are not allowed to have...... 167
LilRedExpress Wrote:Hey, I want red alert back as number one, the red brawn can stay where it is but those of us that didn't buy an LE got a good color that you station wagon drivers are not allowed to have...... 167

181 ....Where ya been? Haven't seen you around lately.

It's coming, it's coming..!
250!

I have 2!!!!! 165
balage Wrote:250!

I have 2!!!!! 165

Congrats my friend, you are now a proud new owner of 2 Frontiers. 165
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:
LilRedExpress Wrote:Hey, I want red alert back as number one, the red brawn can stay where it is but those of us that didn't buy an LE got a good color that you station wagon drivers are not allowed to have...... 167

181 ....Where ya been? Haven't seen you around lately.

I'm here every day, just don't have much to say.
I just got my first one . 163
2005 Electric Blue Custom Flaking Paint courtesy of Nissan.
EB_05_NISMO Wrote:I just got my first one . 163

Woot, Frosty mugs all around.... 287

LE = station wagon? hahaha that's funny....
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
carphreak Wrote:

LE = station wagon? hahaha that's funny....

179 Where have you been carphreak? Glad to see you back! 164
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:179 Where have you been carphreak? Glad to see you back! 164

thanks. i was a little busy, then i went on vacation to the Philippines for two weeks(too short) i just barely got back. what sucks is that the computer i had access to was soo slow it took me 5 minutes jsut to read one piece of e-mail...
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
carphreak Wrote:
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:179 Where have you been carphreak? Glad to see you back! 164

thanks. i was a little busy, then i went on vacation to the Philippines for two weeks(too short) i just barely got back. what sucks is that the computer i had access to was soo slow it took me 5 minutes jsut to read one piece of e-mail...

Welcome Back! 164
thanks Sandi. you know i could'nt stay away from THE spot. 168
carphreak Wrote:thanks Sandi. you know i could'nt stay away from THE spot. 168

Yep, it is a VERY nice community! With GREAT Moderators.... 164
Yep, it is a VERY nice community! With GREAT Moderators.... 164[/quote]

X2.... and a great looking board
Mods Suspension: Radflo Coilovers, Cst Spindles, PRG Adj Shackles, Deavers, Bilstein Shocks, TC Brake Lines, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295/75-16

Mods Audio: JL Audio 12W7,Clarion deck,Clarion Pro audio Speakers and tweets,Xtant amp,Lanzer amp,1.5 farred Cap,

Mods Exterior: Grill top and bottom, Painted calipers,Painted Rims,Blacked out Headlights,Limo tint

Mods Performance: AEM brute force intake, Amsoil lol
Wow, 8 trucks to get to an Avalanche white. Is that good or bad? How many posts to get the last two trucks?

OkieScot
I can let my little dog drive the little trucks....

[Image: oompa.jpg]
[size=4]Injen intake
2.5 dual into 3"single muffler exhaust
B/A S95(3) 6x9 Ft
Kicker ks650.2 6.5 component RR
Kenwood KAC-7204 Amp (mid-tweet)
[/size]
Jagsguy01 Wrote:I can let my little dog drive the little trucks....

[Image: oompa.jpg]

He looks like he would taste good with some A1 sauce.

167 just playing 206
2006 Frontier CC LE NISMO SPORT Silver Streak

Mods: Custom Dynomax Exhaust, Red Calipers, Fog lights on all the time, Airaid Quickfit w/ AEM Dryflow with modified top, Headlight Adjustment Mod, Backup Lights, Leaf Spring Helpers Traction Mod, Hood Protector, 2* timing advance, APC Sport Pedals, TB Screen Delete, Ram Air Grille Mod, Power Brake Mod, Sylvania Ultra Brights

Pics of my truck and ideas http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/ ... /Frontier/
[Image: ava.jpg][Image: avatarcopy-1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What color truck do you have - post a pic Shift_Avenger 88 94,364 03-21-2015, 06:21 PM
Last Post: BlueZ
  Dogs love trucks.... krh2 1 2,867 02-12-2011, 06:08 AM
Last Post: mdawg4x4
  Post a pic of your high mileage odometer reading. captonion 5 6,410 03-19-2010, 10:45 PM
Last Post: OkieScot
  Post a pic of the BEST looking Frontier you know of Shift_Avenger 35 23,851 03-10-2010, 08:33 AM
Last Post: silverback
  firgured id pop in and say hay and post up a few pics nismogone 8 6,803 11-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty
  Post Up your MPG & Tips/Tricks shinermiller 29 20,749 07-28-2008, 07:18 PM
Last Post: FXRScotty
  The History of Nissan Trucks Shift_Avenger 4 12,116 06-21-2008, 11:17 PM
Last Post: mdawg4x4