Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post=Little Trucks
carphreak Wrote:yeah is there any way they can be changed to frontiers? hehe

and i see that i have to reach 7 trucks to get a majestic blue one. i guess majestic blues are high up there eh? 167

I'll change them if some of the photoshop gurus here want to create some new ones using little frontiers instead. I doubt you'll be able to tell much difference though.

If you're going to do it, submit them to me as transparent GIFs rather than PNG like they are currently. I like PNG better, but I keep forgetting that transparent PNGs don't play nice with IE6. Also, there have to be 9 different images named 1.gif, 2.gif, etc......each representing how many little trucks are in the image.
[Image: gallery_2_47_63369.jpg]
[Image: 196426.png]
[Image: LIVESTRONG_logo_small.png] - 2 Time Cancer Survivor
BLWedge09 Wrote:
carphreak Wrote:yeah is there any way they can be changed to frontiers? hehe

and i see that i have to reach 7 trucks to get a majestic blue one. i guess majestic blues are high up there eh? 167

I'll change them if some of the photoshop gurus here want to create some new ones using little frontiers instead. I doubt you'll be able to tell much difference though.

If you're going to do it, submit them to me as transparent GIFs rather than PNG like they are currently. I like PNG better, but I keep forgetting that transparent PNGs don't play nice with IE6. Also, there have to be 9 different images named 1.gif, 2.gif, etc......each representing how many little trucks are in the image.

Newman, Calling Newman!
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
lmao ill get on it pronto
2006 Frontier CC LE NISMO SPORT Silver Streak

Mods: Custom Dynomax Exhaust, Red Calipers, Fog lights on all the time, Airaid Quickfit w/ AEM Dryflow with modified top, Headlight Adjustment Mod, Backup Lights, Leaf Spring Helpers Traction Mod, Hood Protector, 2* timing advance, APC Sport Pedals, TB Screen Delete, Ram Air Grille Mod, Power Brake Mod, Sylvania Ultra Brights

Pics of my truck and ideas http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/ ... /Frontier/
[Image: ava.jpg][Image: avatarcopy-1.jpg]
here

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mods: Custom Dynomax Exhaust, Red Calipers, Fog lights on all the time, Airaid Quickfit w/ AEM Dryflow with modified top, Headlight Adjustment Mod, Backup Lights, Leaf Spring Helpers Traction Mod, Hood Protector, 2* timing advance, APC Sport Pedals, TB Screen Delete, Ram Air Grille Mod, Power Brake Mod, Sylvania Ultra Brights

Pics of my truck and ideas http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/ ... /Frontier/
What are all the colors of the 2nd gen. Frontiers?
Those are all the colors. I went onto nissans site. There were like two others, but they looked identical

Ok, there's only 1 problem with those. Each image has to contain the same number of trucks as its name. For example, this is 2.gif: [Image: 2.png] . That isn't two separate images...it's only one but has two little trucks pictured. Also, all images must be exactly the same size with just blank space where the other trucks would be. The image I posted is actually 2.png, but look at the size dimensions of the image. It has blank space for 3 rows of trucks.
ok ill fix it

here we go... that was a pain though...

Newman, I hope your company pays you really well. You are sumfin else. BTW, you wll need more than 6 fronties for my wife.. Keep it up bro! Love it... 165
[Image: sigph.jpg]
krh2 Wrote:Newman, I hope your company pays you really well. You are sumfin else. BTW, you wll need more than 6 fronties for my wife.. Keep it up bro! Love it... 165

I wish my company payed me well. I just closed it. The site license was up, and since I have had almost no business, I decided not to pay the renewal fee.

Sandi is a mod so I don't have to worry about her. Otherwise I doubt anyone will get past 6 frontys.

Newman Wrote:
krh2 Wrote:Newman, I hope your company pays you really well. You are sumfin else. BTW, you wll need more than 6 fronties for my wife.. Keep it up bro! Love it... 165

I wish my company payed me well. I just closed it. The site license was up, and since I have had almost no business, I decided not to pay the renewal fee.

Sandi is a mod so I don't have to worry about her. Otherwise I doubt anyone will get past 6 frontys.

I know you go on cf and ts. dont count us out! Better add more trucks brutha! 165
krh2 Wrote:
Newman Wrote:

I know you go on cf and ts. dont count us out! Better add more trucks brutha! 165

meh its boring haha. If bl wants me to i will, but im not taking orders from you 181 180 ... J/k 178

So, My first truck looks like a KC Titan and my second truck looks like a fronty with roof racks.... cool.
Newman Wrote:here we go... that was a pain though...

Those are great...but I need a 7,8, and 9. There are 9 ranks. And yeah, I know it's a pain. That's why I wanted someone else to do it.... 164
BLWedge09 Wrote:

Those are great...but I need a 7,8, and 9. There are 9 ranks. And yeah, I know it's a pain. That's why I wanted someone else to do it.... 164
here

WTG Newman! 185
Newman Wrote:
BLWedge09 Wrote:

here

Ha ha...I like the bright green you used for the 9th one. That's a nice touch.
And they should now be showing up as the ranks. If you're still seeing Titans, refresh or clear your cache.
BLWedge09 Wrote:And they should now be showing up as the ranks. If you're still seeing Titans, refresh or clear your cache.

Cool, Thanks BL and Newman! 185
wow you guys don't fool around eh? i'm only gone for a few hours and you guys already made cahnges! if only the government was like that...
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
Yea thanks BL for changing it so quick. For the last green one I got tired on going to Nissans site and copy and pasting, so I just change the hue on the silver truck. Think of it as an easter egg haha.

looks great but i dont think two silver ones should be right next to each other.
Mods Suspension: Radflo Coilovers, Cst Spindles, PRG Adj Shackles, Deavers, Bilstein Shocks, TC Brake Lines, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295/75-16

Mods Audio: JL Audio 12W7,Clarion deck,Clarion Pro audio Speakers and tweets,Xtant amp,Lanzer amp,1.5 farred Cap,

Mods Exterior: Grill top and bottom, Painted calipers,Painted Rims,Blacked out Headlights,Limo tint

Mods Performance: AEM brute force intake, Amsoil lol
lv2dirtbike Wrote:looks great but i dont think two silver ones should be right next to each other.

They arnt both silver but I will agree it looks that way. You can go ahead and fix that if you wish. Otherwise I'm not touching that again! 165 167

Where's my beloved electric blue?? 171
2005 Electric Blue Custom Flaking Paint courtesy of Nissan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What color truck do you have - post a pic Shift_Avenger 88 94,364 03-21-2015, 06:21 PM
Last Post: BlueZ
  Dogs love trucks.... krh2 1 2,867 02-12-2011, 06:08 AM
Last Post: mdawg4x4
  Post a pic of your high mileage odometer reading. captonion 5 6,410 03-19-2010, 10:45 PM
Last Post: OkieScot
  Post a pic of the BEST looking Frontier you know of Shift_Avenger 35 23,851 03-10-2010, 08:33 AM
Last Post: silverback
  firgured id pop in and say hay and post up a few pics nismogone 8 6,803 11-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty
  Post Up your MPG & Tips/Tricks shinermiller 29 20,746 07-28-2008, 07:18 PM
Last Post: FXRScotty
  The History of Nissan Trucks Shift_Avenger 4 12,116 06-21-2008, 11:17 PM
Last Post: mdawg4x4