Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found a cool website for avatars. I usually change mine during the holidays.

http://www.iconator.com/tags.php?type=a ... =halloween
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
I was wondering where you got that from Sandie. LOL
[Image: 134036.png]
do you have to be a member to DL them? it wont let me DL any...........?
2006 Nismo CC 4x4 -- 18'' Mazzi wheels with 285/65/18 BFG AT's and stock Nismo wheels painted graphite with 285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, PRG 2'' lift, Access Lorado tonneau, Airaid intake, 2* timeing advance, helper spring mod, Rear Diff Locker mod, projector headlights w/ 6000k HID's, LED turn signal & tail lights, 60'' LED light bar under tailgate, Alpine CDA-9857 HU, 30GB Ipod, Kicker KX600.4 & KX600.1 amps, Kicker Resolution components (front & rear), Kicker L7 8's (2), Stinger wiring, Optima battery, ScanGauge II, Python 990 Remote Start/Security System

[Image: DSCN23042222222.jpg] [Image: 4xuvddwsq0.gif] [Image: DSCN3000.jpg]
Shift This Wrote:do you have to be a member to DL them? it wont let me DL any...........?

I just right clicked on the one I wanted and "Save as" and put it in my pic documents. I didn't even try to download it.
cool link. but i think that will be my next project, to create my own moving avatar....
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
carphreak Wrote:cool link. but i think that will be my next project, to create my own moving avatar....

you should teach me how to do that.....or just make me one lol
2006 Nismo CC 4x4 -- 18'' Mazzi wheels with 285/65/18 BFG AT's and stock Nismo wheels painted graphite with 285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, PRG 2'' lift, Access Lorado tonneau, Airaid intake, 2* timeing advance, helper spring mod, Rear Diff Locker mod, projector headlights w/ 6000k HID's, LED turn signal & tail lights, 60'' LED light bar under tailgate, Alpine CDA-9857 HU, 30GB Ipod, Kicker KX600.4 & KX600.1 amps, Kicker Resolution components (front & rear), Kicker L7 8's (2), Stinger wiring, Optima battery, ScanGauge II, Python 990 Remote Start/Security System

[Image: DSCN23042222222.jpg] [Image: 4xuvddwsq0.gif] [Image: DSCN3000.jpg]
sure....as soon as i learn how.....
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
I prefer to make my own avatar's 165

And their easy to making moving ones
just get multiple gif files and put them into imageready.
2006 Frontier CC LE NISMO SPORT Silver Streak

Mods: Custom Dynomax Exhaust, Red Calipers, Fog lights on all the time, Airaid Quickfit w/ AEM Dryflow with modified top, Headlight Adjustment Mod, Backup Lights, Leaf Spring Helpers Traction Mod, Hood Protector, 2* timing advance, APC Sport Pedals, TB Screen Delete, Ram Air Grille Mod, Power Brake Mod, Sylvania Ultra Brights

Pics of my truck and ideas http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/ ... /Frontier/
[Image: ava.jpg][Image: avatarcopy-1.jpg]
<- PS no0b

oh. i didn't know that. i will try it.....thanks!
carphreak Wrote:<- PS no0b

oh. i didn't know that. i will try it.....thanks!

I want a cool custom avatar....I am too computer stupid to make my own. 173
okay i made my very first one. i dont know how i did it but i guess, just like PS, with practice, i can get better....
carphreak Wrote:okay i made my very first one. i dont know how i did it but i guess, just like PS, with practice, i can get better....

I like it! Good one!
I need a cool avatar, but mine is the hungarian blazon. I think, that's the minimum to show something about my country.
.....and the Rubik's in my sig. I hope everybody know where does it come from? 164
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
balage Wrote:I need a cool avatar, but mine is the hungarian blazon. I think, that's the minimum to show something about my country.
.....and the Rubik's in my sig. I hope everybody know where does it come from? 164

179 Hungary
165 Yes.

like the telephone exchange, the personal computer, the sewing machine, the atom bomb( 173 ), the carburetor, the ........oh sorry.....damned honor and pride! 167 165 164
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
balage Wrote:165 Yes.

like the telephone exchange, the personal computer, the sewing machine, the atom bomb( 173 ), the carburetor, the ........oh sorry.....damned honor and pride! 167 165 164

Well, the pic in your sig was very helpful! 167
Here is the ultimate source of animated avatars

http://www.giftube.com
2006 Frontier CC LE NISMO SPORT Silver Streak

Mods: Custom Dynomax Exhaust, Red Calipers, Fog lights on all the time, Airaid Quickfit w/ AEM Dryflow with modified top, Headlight Adjustment Mod, Backup Lights, Leaf Spring Helpers Traction Mod, Hood Protector, 2* timing advance, APC Sport Pedals, TB Screen Delete, Ram Air Grille Mod, Power Brake Mod, Sylvania Ultra Brights

Pics of my truck and ideas http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/ ... /Frontier/
[Image: ava.jpg][Image: avatarcopy-1.jpg]