Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawn Trailer
Used my Fronty to pull a lawn equipment trailer loaded with furniture and yard sale stuff. I did not even noticed it was there. I had to get a 7 to 4 pin adapter but it performed flawlessly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
wow that thing is big!
Mods Suspension: Radflo Coilovers, Cst Spindles, PRG Adj Shackles, Deavers, Bilstein Shocks, TC Brake Lines, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295/75-16

Mods Audio: JL Audio 12W7,Clarion deck,Clarion Pro audio Speakers and tweets,Xtant amp,Lanzer amp,1.5 farred Cap,

Mods Exterior: Grill top and bottom, Painted calipers,Painted Rims,Blacked out Headlights,Limo tint

Mods Performance: AEM brute force intake, Amsoil lol
When I tow the boat I can kinda tell it is back there! We have such an all around awesome truck! 185
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
I tow this skid steer on a pipe trailer like that, and yes I know its there......lol
[Image: P5280036.jpg]
[Image: P5280037-1.jpg]
Bill

SAY NO TO THE TRANS TEXAS CORRIDOR
[Image: brutalsig-1.jpg]
How much does that weigh brutal? BTW....cute kids!
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:How much does that weigh brutal? BTW....cute kids!
it weighs alot..........i only tow it 20 miles from the rental yard, in 3rd and theres no traffic cause brakes suck. But I am going to start picking it up with my race car trailer...it has electric brakes, the rental yards doesnt.
Bill

I was thinking you had a skid steer when I saw the pic. I read the pics before I read the text. I was going to head to your house to play. Those things look like fun, as long as there is no work involved. 165 165 165
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
mdawg4x4 Wrote:I was thinking you had a skid steer when I saw the pic. I read the pics before I read the text. I was going to head to your house to play. Those things look like fun, as long as there is no work involved. 165 165 165
yeah I wish.. actually would rather have a tractor, but at the cost, I can rent forever before I would get close to the cost of buying one..and not have to store or upkeep it..
Bill

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Light trailer towing blues FW_Fronty 12 15,098 10-08-2014, 12:20 PM
Last Post: mdawg4x4
  Trailer Wire harness Plug mdawg4x4 7 7,370 11-06-2008, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Shift_Avenger
  Travel Trailer mod... krh2 6 6,640 05-24-2007, 08:58 PM
Last Post: carphreak