Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion needed.....
So, I have a NISMO 4X2. I am a street trucker and I am thinking about removing the NISMO OFF-ROAD decal and replacing it with either a NISMO Sport sticker or the oem NISMO with the OFF-ROAD sliced off. Or should I just leave it. 179

Whadaya think?
do the nismo sport sense thats what you do.
Mods Suspension: Radflo Coilovers, Cst Spindles, PRG Adj Shackles, Deavers, Bilstein Shocks, TC Brake Lines, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295/75-16

Mods Audio: JL Audio 12W7,Clarion deck,Clarion Pro audio Speakers and tweets,Xtant amp,Lanzer amp,1.5 farred Cap,

Mods Exterior: Grill top and bottom, Painted calipers,Painted Rims,Blacked out Headlights,Limo tint

Mods Performance: AEM brute force intake, Amsoil lol
lv2dirtbike Wrote:do the nismo sport sense thats what you do.
X2 on NISMO SPORT. I want to change mine to say NISMO 4X4 OFFROAD.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
where do you get a nismo sport sticker?
2006 King Cab SE 4x4 6spd, black exterior/black interior, hid black halo headlights, led tailights, led 3rd brake light, lincoln navi type back grille, stock black painted rims
performance:volant cai, gibson cat-back, wrp grounding kit, wrp lignthend crank pulley

[Image: qborotali100h.jpg]
One of our mods, Newman. See this link. http://www.frontyspot.com/frontier/viewt...?f=3&t=277
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
qborotali Wrote:where do you get a nismo sport sticker?
That was my next question. 207
Def Nismo Sport 185

[Image: dec07004.jpg]
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
Are there Black ones since I have Silver?
MOBEEBO Wrote:Are there Black ones since I have Silver?

Yes, he even offered a pink one to Sandi. PM Newman to find out
def NISMO sport
Performance: Magnaflow dual in dual out but not a true dual our cause of the hole spare tire issue, K&N Cold Air Intake, WRP IMS coming soon...
Exterior: 20" Liquid Metal Magma's wraped with 285/50R20 cooper xst's
Interior: Siruis Satillite radio, Avic-D3, and waiting for delivery of MTX Thunderform box with a Pioneer sub and JL audio amp
I would definitely do the Nismo Sport.

OkieScot
if you havent already decided...I vote sport, too.
Black '02 XE CC LB 4x4. Manual. 3" Calmini SL, with a few other assorted Calmini odds 'n ends... Warn XD9000i, 32X11.5 BFG A/T's.

Its a work in progress....
i vote STREET. Nismo Street. if there's off-road, there's on-road/street....

but yeah sport will do
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
I PMed Newman a while back about the NISMO stickers. He was going to check, but I haven't heard back.
These guys on EBAy have some maybe they can make the other ones

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BLACK-NI ... enameZWDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NISSAN-N ... enameZWDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NISSAN-N ... enameZWDVW
I want a sticker that says "16". Much simpler than 4x4. 164
I want some raised chrome ones that say 33" for my MUDS on my Jeep. 202
NOW you are thinking outside the box. 163
Dare to be different. The cops appreciate idividuallity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oil and filter advice needed please rick42 1 279 11-02-2018, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Shift_Avenger