Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does everyone do for a living?
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:179 how in the heck do you get those big rigs turned upright?
do you remember when Yoda helped to Luke to airlift the x wings? 202
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:179 how in the heck do you get those big rigs turned upright?

It is done on a case by case situation, you have to evaluate what is going on with each item... nothing ever works the same way twice, thats the golden rule.
[Image: normal_is2.jpg]
[Image: normal_100_0760.jpg]
[Image: normal_100_0745.jpg]
[Image: normal_100_0740.jpg]
[Image: normal_ab3.jpg] Sometimes you need airbags to keep the sides from breaking.

That help? 194
2002 Electric Blue CC 2WD...K&N FIPK II Cold Air Kit, Venom400 ECU Booster, Venom 44PSI Injectors, Self Fabbed Throttle Body Spacer, AirRide Technolgies Rear Airbag Load Boosters, Micro LED Accent Lighing for the Interior, Sumitomo HTR AT II, Victory Alloys,Secondary Cats Removed w/ custom made X Pipe and Flowmaster 40's, Few other hidden features...
[Image: 1233809663.jpg]
205 Those are some huge air bags, lol
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
I am in the navy, i am an corpsman (medical for those that don't know) and also an x-ray tech.
adkins Wrote:(medical for those that don't know)
are you talking about me? 187

167 Thanks I really couldn't translate first 202

Nice job!
adkins Wrote:I am in the navy, i am an corpsman (medical for those that don't know) and also an x-ray tech.

All of your schooling is done, correct??
Yea i am done with school. over here at the naval medical center portsmouth. I am thinking about getting a part time job shooting x-rays I passed my national registry, so i can work anywhere doing x-rays.
adkins Wrote:Yea i am done with school. over here at the naval medical center portsmouth. I am thinking about getting a part time job shooting x-rays I passed my national registry, so i can work anywhere doing x-rays.

Congrats! 203
Yah, adkins, what she said. Congrats!
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
thanks Sandie, and mdawg
i work at a brake factory in neighboring smithville called federal mogul.It sucks so i detail cars on the side and buy and resale on other vehicles to make a lil side cash.
[Image: Thejudge.jpg]
Thejudge Wrote:i work at a brake factory in neighboring smithville called federal mogul.It sucks so i detail cars on the side and buy and resale on other vehicles to make a lil side cash.

What shape is Federal Mogul in financially, compared to the rest of the automotive industry? Who all do you guys supply?
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
mdawg4x4 Wrote:
Thejudge Wrote:i work at a brake factory in neighboring smithville called federal mogul.It sucks so i detail cars on the side and buy and resale on other vehicles to make a lil side cash.

What shape is Federal Mogul in financially, compared to the rest of the automotive industry? Who all do you guys supply?
we make every aftermarket brake pad for every vehicle,mostly auto zone,carquest,oreilly's and advance.even some of the ford aftermarket stuff.we used to make about 95% of the o.e. pads but they cut alot of that out since nobody is selling cars.but financially it looks ok, we got a ton of orders in right now.Only problem we have at the moment is our management sucks big time.With the way the auto market is now helps us out alot,because nobody is buying cars so they are fixing up all their old cars.
KRH;
The Wzrd just bought a huge whack of Costco Stock, price is right right now, keep working hard so the Wzrd can keep his lifestyle going. 'Bro in law is a Costco Manager in port Coquitlam BC, keep up the good work.
WW
'05 KC NISMO 6 spd.'08 Rogue SL AWD

179 So how did you come up with the user name "Thejudge?"
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:

i carry a taurus 45/410 5 shot revolver that shoots 410 shotgun shells or 45 long colt ammunition lol its called the judge and it stays right beside the drivers seat.
Thejudge Wrote:
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:

i carry a taurus 45/410 5 shot revolver that shoots 410 shotgun shells or 45 long colt ammunition lol its called the judge and it stays right beside the drivers seat.

179 Is that legal? 167
I work.

As a Master equipment mechanic for the state of Florida. I retired from the Navy in 1996 and started my current job in 1997. I work on stuff like this.

[Image: 232107550.jpg]

And this

[Image: 231054419.jpg]

And lately, this.

[Image: 371788681.jpg]
[Image: 134036.png]
Zero Six LE Wrote:I work.

As a Master equipment mechanic for the state of Florida. I retired from the Navy in 1996 and started my current job in 1997. I work on stuff like this.

[Image: 232107550.jpg]

And this

[Image: 231054419.jpg]
Ahhhh yesssss!!!!!! 185
Quote: 179 Is that legal? 167
sure is.long as you have a valid tennessee handgun carry permit which i do
I'm in the Air Force
(10-02-2010, 11:19 AM)Uncle Ruckus Wrote:  I'm in the Air Force
Sir!
And what are you doing there Sir??!!
Thank you for your service. [Image: usflag.gif]
I am an IT consultant for various multinational firms.
Into IT industry here as well and sometimes got a chance to travel abroad to our global branches.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What does everyone do for a living? Sandiegan05fronty 40 27,391 11-14-2007, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Zero Six LE