Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Review Thread
ok supposed to be Terminator 4
2002 Electric Blue CC 2WD...K&N FIPK II Cold Air Kit, Venom400 ECU Booster, Venom 44PSI Injectors, Self Fabbed Throttle Body Spacer, AirRide Technolgies Rear Airbag Load Boosters, Micro LED Accent Lighing for the Interior, Sumitomo HTR AT II, Victory Alloys,Secondary Cats Removed w/ custom made X Pipe and Flowmaster 40's, Few other hidden features...
[Image: 1233809663.jpg]
Nitewulf Wrote:

looks good too...

That one was not allowed by request of the youtube poster?
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
alright, i thought i did something wrong....
2002 Electric Blue CC 2WD...K&N FIPK II Cold Air Kit, Venom400 ECU Booster, Venom 44PSI Injectors, Self Fabbed Throttle Body Spacer, AirRide Technolgies Rear Airbag Load Boosters, Micro LED Accent Lighing for the Interior, Sumitomo HTR AT II, Victory Alloys,Secondary Cats Removed w/ custom made X Pipe and Flowmaster 40's, Few other hidden features...
seen MARLEY AND ME it was ok i guess if your a dog lover..your girl will end up crying after seeing this one..mine did and so was all the other women in the movie's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQkLKlEOju0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdSnZvseggw

two more i wanna see!!
Gran Torino

awesome movie. there are cuss words and racial slang involved so if you are easily offended don't go see this. it's a real good story and definitely not your usual clint eastwood movies..
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
carphreak Wrote:Gran Torino

awesome movie. there are cuss words and racial slang involved so if you are easily offended don't go see this. it's a real good story and definitely not your usual clint eastwood movies..
Uh..you watched this?
I'm waiting 188
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
My parents saw that as well and they both really enjoyed it.

Dad said it was the best Eastwood he's ever seen.
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!
66 Patrol.... it's orange...

Trying to make it out to see Underworld2, but work has been hectic, will let yall know something on it soon as i can.
balage Wrote:Uh..you watched this?
I'm waiting 188

yes. really good go see it. i am somewhat of a movie buff i'll watch anything but the scary stuff....
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
TAKEN is a awsome movie real good story!!!ohh and gran torino is a very good movie as aswell go see them both but see taken first
Taken

i agree with 808blkfrontier, the movie is awesome. liam neeson couldn't have been more perfect for the part. the action scenes were very good...
Fast and Furious

I know unrealistic stunts. Same as the others, but I liked it anyway. Dom, Mia, and Brian back again. Did I mention Mia.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
Saw Star Trek yesterday. It was pretty good.

My daughter and one of her friends wanted to see Transformers today. It was Twister meets Fred Sandford's Junk Yard. Cannot believe I paid good money to see that movie.

My wife and daughter saw Up. I should have made my wife see that one again while my daughter saw Transformers.
Transformers 2 was funny.
But my ranger slept on the streets on that night....
lol
I went to see Transformers Saturday. I can't believe I actually paid to go see that movie. It was "Twister meets Junkyard Wars." My daughter and one her friends wanted to see it, so we took them. My wife had already seen Up and didn't want to watch it again.
Transformers,

i heard before i watched it that the plot could be waay better but i didnt care anyways. i watched it for the CGI, the fight scenes and megan fox.
The Hangover

i believe this may be one of the funniest movies this year. i wouldnt recommend this for the kids but its a barrel of laughs for adults.....
Angels and Demons

if you liked Da Vinci Code then you will like this. overall a pretty good movie. although i have been told that it strays somewhat from the book. but i didnt care since i never read any of the books.
Land of the Lost

to me this was an ok movie. watch it with no expectations and you will be happy at the end...
17 Again

this is more of a movie for people who watch disney channel but overall there were some laughs to be had.
Fast and Furious

almost as good as the first one. waay better than second and third. they cranked down on the rice and added some american muscle.
Star Trek

awesome movie. you dont have to be a trekkie to see this one. its the story of how the start trek series started as well as how the crew of the enterprise all got acquainted.
UP

i saw this in digital 3d and it really shattered my expectations. a really good feel good heartwarming cartoon....
Saw Angels and Demons Tuesday. Want to see Up, but my wife and daughter already went to see that one. I should make them see it again.
yeah UP is a good movie....
Just got back from seeing the new Harry Potter movie!
AWESOME!!!
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
+1 with Sandi i am not up to spec on all the harry potter movies but i did enjoy this one. i just realised how fast they grow....

it seems like only yesterday they were pre teens now they are in the age where their interests lie in the opposite sex. and magic as always, ofcourse
Hi Everyone..
I have recently join this site and I wanted to know the official review of the movie "2012".
So if anyone know then post it here. Thanks in advance.
Hey i am waiting for release of new movie named AVATAR. So please share us some interesting thing about new avatar movie. do you know that it is a most costly movie directed by James Cameron who is director of Titanic movie.
I watched the movie "UP" last night. It is a Disney Pixar movie, recently released on DVD. Cute movie!
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
(12-19-2009, 12:45 PM)Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:  I watched the movie "UP" last night. It is a Disney Pixar movie, recently released on DVD. Cute movie!

I need to watch it too. Everybody said it's great.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow The New Quote of the Day Thread mdawg4x4 748 474,772 06-12-2014, 09:21 AM
Last Post: OkieScot
  Random Thought Thread Sandiegan05fronty 984 717,692 12-20-2012, 11:20 AM
Last Post: balage
  New thread? OkieScot 0 2,953 08-14-2011, 01:27 PM
  PET THREAD mastiff 19 16,621 05-29-2011, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Shift_Avenger
  Book Review Thread mdawg4x4 6 7,695 11-07-2010, 10:10 AM
  GOODNIGHT THREAD..... scottsbro23 144 117,846 11-22-2009, 11:42 PM
Last Post: thomasstuart
  What is your favorite recent live action Disney movie? robertwill 5 5,200 11-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty
  What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched? kimriead 18 13,686 10-10-2009, 10:06 PM
  Favorite Christmas Movie mdawg4x4 16 12,396 12-21-2008, 03:51 PM
Last Post: balage
  Shiner, are you "toast"? thread" MOBEEBO 42 30,366 06-20-2008, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty