Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Review Thread
Dark Knight is really good. Sandi, you have to go see it. Heath Ledger did an amazing performance as the joker. He worked so hard on it, perfecting the voice, actions and behavior. Usually when putting together a movie, the actors have to do some re-recording for some lines to perfect it. Apparently he did zero voice over work, just shows how dedicated he was.

A+ in my books.
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!
66 Patrol.... it's orange...

StepBrothers.... LMFAO!!!!! Best seen with Co-Workers after 3 rounds of Washington Apples....
2005 Fronty Crew Cab SE... Nismo CAI installed... Black GrillCraft MX Series Grill on its way...

95PathySE Auto, 31x10.50R15 AT, 2" AC Rear Lift Springs, T-Bars adjusted, JWT Popcharger Intake
93 300ZX Auto VG30DE NA....
92PathyXE 5spd, Timing belt changed
91PathyXE Auto, CALMINI 3" SL, 33x9.50R15 MT
88PathySE
Casey.T Wrote:StepBrothers.... LMFAO!!!!! Best seen with Co-Workers after 3 rounds of Washington Apples....

Who is in that?
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
its the talladega nights boys will ferrel and john c. reilly......
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
Went to the Drive-In last night and saw "Tropic Thunder" and "Mummy 3". Enjoyed both movies. 185
Last week I rented (Netflix) the Bourne Trilogy. I can't believe I never watched those before. Great movies if you like action/suspense with a little mystery thrown in. I know they've written a script for a fourth one. Count me as one hoping that it actually gets made...with the original main cast of course.
[Image: gallery_2_47_63369.jpg]
[Image: 196426.png]
[Image: LIVESTRONG_logo_small.png] - 2 Time Cancer Survivor
BLWedge09 Wrote:Last week I rented (Netflix) the Bourne Trilogy. I can't believe I never watched those before. Great movies if you like action/suspense with a little mystery thrown in. I know they've written a script for a fourth one. Count me as one hoping that it actually gets made...with the original main cast of course.

185 I will have to check it out!

I rented "What happens in Vegas!" Funny movie. I liked it.

Cameron Diaz and Aston Kutcher are pretty funny together.
Man of the Year with Robin Williams was great. It fits well now that we are in an election year.
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
Charlie Wilsons war, interesting but not what I was expecting. I watched it twice. Good history flick
Shift_Avenger Wrote:Man of the Year with Robin Williams was great. It fits well now that we are in an election year.

Yeah, I liked that one as well. I think it was on one of the paid channels this weekend.
DEATH RACE

i actually liked it because there were cars racing and trying to eliminate each other by any means possible but i must admit it was a little gory. its your typical guy flick, fast cars, guns, action aplenty, violence/gore and ofcourse hot chicks. the storyline won't win any awards but the movie's strong point is the action sequences/race scenes.
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
War Games 2:

Very good sequel, I really enjoyed all the computer stuff like the original but updated
Walk the line.

It was mistake to wait to see until now.
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
Max Payne

its a movie based off a video game. i really have not played it but the movie has some real good action sequences. there are some scense where you are thinking how it fits into the story and personally i think the ending was a real cliffhanger. i felt like the movie ended halfway through the story with a few questions left unanswered....
Tropic Thunder

now this movie is very very funny. its an all star cast and it is about a bunch of stars that can't work together in making a movie so the director goes to extreme and real measures to get the effect he needs and the whole thing gets a twist. also tom cruise is in this movie and he is hilarious as he plays a role unexpected of him. there are a few gory and suspenseful scenes but overall you will be laughing the whole movie
My Best Friends Girl

i watched this movie because nothing else caught my interest and man o man this movie was a blast. if you like dane cook (employee of the month, waiting) then you will absolutely love this movie. also stars jason biggs (american pie trilogy) and kate hudson (fool's gold, raising helen) the story is aobut a guy who goes to extremes to let girls see how much of a catch the current man in their life is and all was doing good until he had to help his buddy out. its kind of like Hitch and Failure to Launch with a generous helping of comedy on the side
Pineapple Express

this is a movie about friendship. (no really) its about a process server witnessing a murder who happens to involve on of the biggest pot (weed) dealers. he and his local pot dealer get entangled in this mess and hilarity ensues. along the way they learn to appreciate one another and end up being best friends. dont get me wrong this is a really funny movie too. stars james franco (flyboys, spiderman trilogy) and seth rogen (knocked up, 40 year old virgin)
Went to see Valkryrie yesterday. Pretty good movie. Supposedly based on a true story. I'll have to research to see what I can find, but would be very intriguing info. 2hrs long but went by fast. I'd go see it again.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
^ I wanted to see that one since I saw the first trailer.

Has anyone seen Australia?
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!
66 Patrol.... it's orange...

Haven't seen Australia. Have seen Valkryrie and enjoyed it, not sure if I would see it again though (rather spread my movie money around a bit).

Have heard that the Button movie is good, planning on seeing it.
06 Nismo KC, Auto, basic stocker work truck, stock 6 disc changer, retrax bed cover and custom made 10 foot rack. White/Charcoal.
Ironman is very good and so is The Incredible Hulk.
2005 Electric Blue Custom Flaking Paint courtesy of Nissan.
Personally I am waiting on this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3ZhjsufqxU
2002 Electric Blue CC 2WD...K&N FIPK II Cold Air Kit, Venom400 ECU Booster, Venom 44PSI Injectors, Self Fabbed Throttle Body Spacer, AirRide Technolgies Rear Airbag Load Boosters, Micro LED Accent Lighing for the Interior, Sumitomo HTR AT II, Victory Alloys,Secondary Cats Removed w/ custom made X Pipe and Flowmaster 40's, Few other hidden features...
[Image: 1233809663.jpg]
Nitewulf Wrote:Personally I am waiting on this...

Select SHARE from Youtube and copy the http address, then from the FrontySpot replyscreen, select the youtube box and insert the copied link .
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
OOOOOH ... thats how yall are doing that... 183
2002 Electric Blue CC 2WD...K&N FIPK II Cold Air Kit, Venom400 ECU Booster, Venom 44PSI Injectors, Self Fabbed Throttle Body Spacer, AirRide Technolgies Rear Airbag Load Boosters, Micro LED Accent Lighing for the Interior, Sumitomo HTR AT II, Victory Alloys,Secondary Cats Removed w/ custom made X Pipe and Flowmaster 40's, Few other hidden features...

looks good too...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow The New Quote of the Day Thread mdawg4x4 748 474,519 06-12-2014, 09:21 AM
Last Post: OkieScot
  Random Thought Thread Sandiegan05fronty 984 717,190 12-20-2012, 11:20 AM
Last Post: balage
  New thread? OkieScot 0 2,949 08-14-2011, 01:27 PM
  PET THREAD mastiff 19 16,607 05-29-2011, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Shift_Avenger
  Book Review Thread mdawg4x4 6 7,691 11-07-2010, 10:10 AM
  GOODNIGHT THREAD..... scottsbro23 144 117,779 11-22-2009, 11:42 PM
Last Post: thomasstuart
  What is your favorite recent live action Disney movie? robertwill 5 5,197 11-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty
  What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched? kimriead 18 13,681 10-10-2009, 10:06 PM
  Favorite Christmas Movie mdawg4x4 16 12,391 12-21-2008, 03:51 PM
Last Post: balage
  Shiner, are you "toast"? thread" MOBEEBO 42 30,351 06-20-2008, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty