Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Review Thread
Kung Fu Panda

this is a movie everyone will laugh to. very good movie graphics are great for a cartoon and the storyline is pretty much the same you are special in your own right theme that other cartoons have. nonetheless i found the movie very funny
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
Incredible Hulk

if you have so far enojyed the other marvel based comic movies like spawn, iron man, ghost rider, spiderman etc then you have to see this movie. if you liked the hulk that came out a few years earlier, IMO the incredible hulk is a major improvement over that.
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
You Don't Mess with the Zohan

now this adam sandler movie is funny. it is from happy madison productions (adam sandler's company) and it has the same type of stupid comedy as happy gilmore and billy madison. if you enjoyed those two movies you will for sure love this. oh and that emmanuelle chriqui isnt bad either. i woulndt take young kids to see this though, there are some mild references to the male package and the act of fornication and whatnot...
carphreak Wrote:Incredible Hulk

if you have so far enojyed the other marvel based comic movies like spawn, iron man, ghost rider, spiderman etc then you have to see this movie. if you liked the hulk that came out a few years earlier, IMO the incredible hulk is a major improvement over that.

There was alot that they could improve on. 185
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue

I was 4 years old ...lol
awesome! 202
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
hahaha convoy? i have heard of it but i have not seen it yet. but it has kris kristofferson so it must be alright! hahahaha
Ok.
Little old school east block point:

I was ..I was...hell know I was child in elementary school.
Once I see the bill of the movie....Star Wars..
I said my buddy : "what the ...is this? We will watch it?"
Think, no commercial, no previous..nothing..(in that time the all monday was pause in TV, plus we had 2 (yes two) channel. The monday was wonderfull (really!)without TV but it's another story 165 ...oh and it was about in 1986 not in 1886 202 )
Soooooo....we watched it. It was awesome. Of course.
Next week on the bill: Empire strikes back! Hm..Not bad!! The next part! Come on! We watched it about 20-25X lol)
And in next month:Back of the Jedi!
It was paradise! 195 What a whack!!!!

Hahaha this was the account of the regime. All american anger, and detroyer visual power 165 was banned untill the second half of the '80. And when the gate began to open, all "destroyer visual power" came together at that very moment. 164

Ok end of little reminiscence 202
The Guardian -

Great thriller. It is amazing to see what the Coast Guard swimmers are like and what they do on a day to day basis. 185 185
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
Spiderwick chronicles 5/5
10,000 B.C. 5/5
I'm going to watch fools gold pretty soon.
07 SE KC 4x4 6M M226 3.538 10"R/10"F Wheel Travel
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned
FlowMaster Delta 50 2.25" 2 in 1 out Y-Pipe
PRG Frontier Titan Swap 4" Lift In Front; 2.0 Radflos, SPC UCA
Shackle/Leaf/Bilstein - 3" Lift In Rear
Rock Sliders And Shrockworks Skid Plate Set

285/75/16 Goodyear Wranglers
House of Flying Daggers

Great visual effects and scenery. Sad Story. Good flick if you are into martial arts/foreign films
DaVinchi Code

Good thriller, kinda like watching National treasure. Lots of twists and turns.
Motorcycle Diaries

Good foreign flick. (in Spanish) A bit sad, but a cool story non the less.
carphreak Wrote:You Don't Mess with the Zohan

now this adam sandler movie is funny. it is from happy madison productions (adam sandler's company) and it has the same type of stupid comedy as happy gilmore and billy madison. if you enjoyed those two movies you will for sure love this. oh and that emmanuelle chriqui isnt bad either. i woulndt take young kids to see this though, there are some mild references to the male package and the act of fornication and whatnot...
I'm crying 172 it was excruciating pain for me... 184
Maybe I'm too old, maybe the standard is falling?

But carphreak...maybe the translation 164 202
National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Very cool, enjoyed it more than the first one and my kids like it also 185 185
Batman : Dark Knight

awesome movie. heath ledger's performance was very very good but at the same time the storyline and special effects was great. a must see. oh and brace yourself a lamborghini will be sacrificed for this film.....
Hellboy 2 : The Golden Army

a real good movie. you will enjoy this if you liked the first hellboy. however, if you have not done so you must watch the first one to get to know the characters better before you watch the second one.
WALL - E

very enjoyable wholesome family movie. its abouta robot programmed to clean up the earth that develops a glitch. really funny...
Wanted

i liked the action scenes and wahtnot but deep down i kind of felt it was boring and predictable,. still if you like action movies that stretch the truth a little you will like this. and yes angelina jolie shows her butt but thats it
Hancock

a story about a superhuman who does not care about everyone else and cannot harness his power right. he does not know where he came from or his true identity and runs into this PR guy who wants to change his screwed up image. there is a suprise twist in the middle of the movie. overall i must say this is another hit for will smith.
Get Smart

this is a really funny comedy about an analyst for a governemnt agency being promoted to becoming a spy agent. there are laughs to be had at every minute...
carphreak Wrote:Get Smart

this is a really funny comedy about an analyst for a governemnt agency being promoted to becoming a spy agent. there are laughs to be had at every minute...

Me and the GF saw this one last weekend. I'm a big Steve Carell fan and a huge fan of the original Get Smart series. While there will NEVER be another Don Adams, this movie is great nonetheless. It's somewhat different than the show, as it's obviously more modern, but there are enough original elements that fans of the series won't be disappointed.
[Image: gallery_2_47_63369.jpg]
[Image: 196426.png]
[Image: LIVESTRONG_logo_small.png] - 2 Time Cancer Survivor
The Dark Night..

Best movie ive seen in a long time, not so much about bat man though, focuses on the joker and twoface more.... over a must see!
2011 Camaro SS/RS
6.2L LS3, Mods: CAI Inc. CAI, Hurst Short throw shifter, Doug Thorely shorty headers, Flomaster American Thunder cat back.
2004 XE 2.4l I-4(sold)
part of The Lifted XE Club!
F.W.O West Coast Chapter

MODS: Total Chaos Long Travel Kit, Shock Hoops, Fox 2.5 coil overs w/ eitbach springs, Fiberglass Fenders, Dever progessive add a leafs, Panasonic CQ-C7303U Clarion 4 channel 400W amp pushing a set of JL audio 6.5 Compents, MA Audio 400w 2 channel amp pushing Kicker Comp 10", XM Radio, Magnaflow 2 1/4 in/out dumped before the axle. 5% tint on rear windows 35% on front windows, oval fog lights from kragen.

I have heard alot of talk about the "Dark Knight" I may just go see it.
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
Shutter = 5/5....one of the best horror movies ive seen in a long time

Journey to the Center of the Earth = 4.75/5
07 SE KC 4x4 6M M226 3.538 10"R/10"F Wheel Travel
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned
FlowMaster Delta 50 2.25" 2 in 1 out Y-Pipe
PRG Frontier Titan Swap 4" Lift In Front; 2.0 Radflos, SPC UCA
Shackle/Leaf/Bilstein - 3" Lift In Rear
Rock Sliders And Shrockworks Skid Plate Set

285/75/16 Goodyear Wranglers
American Gangster.
Great.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow The New Quote of the Day Thread mdawg4x4 748 485,224 06-12-2014, 09:21 AM
Last Post: OkieScot
  Random Thought Thread Sandiegan05fronty 984 732,836 12-20-2012, 11:20 AM
Last Post: balage
  New thread? OkieScot 0 3,086 08-14-2011, 01:27 PM
  PET THREAD mastiff 19 17,018 05-29-2011, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Shift_Avenger
  Book Review Thread mdawg4x4 6 7,900 11-07-2010, 10:10 AM
  GOODNIGHT THREAD..... scottsbro23 144 120,237 11-22-2009, 11:42 PM
Last Post: thomasstuart
  What is your favorite recent live action Disney movie? robertwill 5 5,423 11-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty
  What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched? kimriead 18 14,034 10-10-2009, 10:06 PM
  Favorite Christmas Movie mdawg4x4 16 12,791 12-21-2008, 03:51 PM
Last Post: balage
  Shiner, are you "toast"? thread" MOBEEBO 42 31,102 06-20-2008, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty