Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Review Thread
Here is a thread to post Movie Reviews.....

Has anyone seen "I know pronounce you Chuck and Larry" What a GREAT crude comedy! 204
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
yeah i saw it. it was pretty funny.

on the other hand, who else thinks that the bucket list was one of those feel good movies?
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
Cloverfield...

BIG FAT 0/5, 0/10, OR 0/INFINIT!!!
1 OF THE DUMBEST MOVIES I HAVE EVER WATCHED.
THE WRITER AND DIRECTOR OF THIS MOVIE SUCKED...I LOOKED UP BOTH THEIR HISTORY...NONE OF THE MOVIES/WORK THEY DID WERE ANY GOOD...
WHY THE HELL DID THEY PUT A VERY CHALLENGED CHARACTER IN THE HEAD WITH A BIG FAT MOUTH BEHIND THE CAMERA...WHICH WAS PRACTICALLY FILMING THE ENTIRE MOVIE...HORRIBLE!!!! AT TIME I WANTED TO STOP WATCHING BECAUSE THE CHARACTER FILMING THE MOVIE WAS TICKING ME OFF WITH HIS STUPIDITY...VERY ANNOYING PERSON...THIS MOVIE WAS A MISTAKE...IM VERY UPSET THAT I WASTED ALMOST 2 HOURS ON THIS MOVIE...(INCLUDING THE TIME IT TOOK TO GO RENT IT) I WANT MY $1.00 BACK!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS PARAMOUNT PICTURES....GEEZUS
07 SE KC 4x4 6M M226 3.538 10"R/10"F Wheel Travel
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned
FlowMaster Delta 50 2.25" 2 in 1 out Y-Pipe
PRG Frontier Titan Swap 4" Lift In Front; 2.0 Radflos, SPC UCA
Shackle/Leaf/Bilstein - 3" Lift In Rear
Rock Sliders And Shrockworks Skid Plate Set

285/75/16 Goodyear Wranglers
believe it or not i actually saw cloverfield in the theaters! it was good at first until the "monster" came and then it was like blair witch project mated with godzilla. i officially did not like it. they say a second movie might come out but this time it's from a different prespective...good luck with that....i feel the movie was too hyped up and so viewers were disappointed, angry and dizzy when they went to go watch it...
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
IRON MAN

i thought the movie was pretty darn good. although my comic book geek of a friend told me they deviated from some small details, i liked how they were able to insert some humor in times when the scene was all serious...
carphreak Wrote:IRON MAN

i thought the movie was pretty darn good. although my comic book geek of a friend told me they deviated from some small details, i liked how they were able to insert some humor in times when the scene was all serious...

CANT WAIT TO SEE IT! Also want to see the new narnia and INDIANA JONES

have any of u seen grudge 2? Still scared when im alone in the house walking around in the dark 205
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned

Harold and Kumar escape from guantanamo bay

this movie is adult funny. meaning don't try to take the kids when seeing it. don't expect any great storyline and just prepare for good ol' laughs

Black Tiger,
i don't do scary films. the last one i watched was dawn of the dead and that one scene where the little zombie girl is standing by the foot of her parent's bed before she bites into her dad gave me nightmares for weeks (my room is arranged in similar fashion)

Guess what movie im watching

"Hello? Hello? I said dont disturb me when im cleaning my room!" The scene where he is in his underwear dragging his little vacuum
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned

that was Doofy or Doofus i think. from Scary Movie!!!
COOOORECT!
"HI GALE" "GALE SWALLOWS" 208
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned

yeah i found that line very funny that's why i remembered...
Saw Narnia this weekend. Enjoyed the movie, but the sword fight at the end could have been better. Still a good family movie.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
"kickin' it old skool" is a must see!!!
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned

Across the Universe... amazing!!!!!!!
I saw again the Van Helsing yesterday
I don't like the tales too much but it's great.
Maybe the music by Alan Silvestri is what I like very much.
Plus the east european milieu 164
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
208 LMFAO!!! STRANGE WILDERNESS IS THE FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER!!! "THAT WENT STRAIGHT INTO MY ......" ROFL!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
5/5!!!!
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned

Any good movies out? Thinking about going to the drive-in this weekend.
Indiana Jones and the crystal skull

Similar to the other ones, 4/5

If you have not seen the other ones do not watch it. It will be boring.
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
I have been catching up on old movies since we signed up for netflix. You can view a bunch of old movies directly in your computer.

So far in DVD

Apocalypto 5/5 This one hit close to home since it depicted the fall of the Maya empire in its last days. We just came back from seeing some of the sites where the Maya civilization was at is peak.

More to come...
Kung Fu Panda/Iron Man playing at the drive in this weekend. It is a double feature. Don't care to see the first one, but here Iron Man is a GREAT movie.
I Am Legend

Special effects awesome, movie plot kinda weak. I tried to change the channel mid movie when I realized it was a DVD. I am glad I did not see it in the theater
Enchanted

My wife and I enjoyed it. Great date movie and safe for kids also. 185 185
Shift_Avenger Wrote:I Am Legend

Special effects awesome, movie plot kinda weak. I tried to change the channel mid movie when I realized it was a DVD. I am glad I did not see it in the theater

I bought I am Legend on Blu-Ray the first day it came out. It's one of my favorites in a long time. There's just something about this type of movie that intrigues me. I guess it doesn't hurt that I'm a Will Smith fan as well.

I also really enjoyed the movie Shooter ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0822854/ ). I don't buy many movies, but I might just have to buy Shooter as well.
[Image: gallery_2_47_63369.jpg]
[Image: 196426.png]
[Image: LIVESTRONG_logo_small.png] - 2 Time Cancer Survivor
No Country for Old Men

This is a strange one. Although it is slow moving, I felt compelled to keep watching. It was interesting...but somewhat dull at the same time. I won't give away the ending, but when it ended, I found myself saying "What the hell?!?".
[Image: gallery_2_47_63369.jpg]
[Image: 196426.png]
[Image: LIVESTRONG_logo_small.png] - 2 Time Cancer Survivor
BLWedge09 Wrote:
Shift_Avenger Wrote:I Am Legend

I bought I am Legend on Blu-Ray the first day it came out. It's one of my favorites in a long time. There's just something about this type of movie that intrigues me. I guess it doesn't hurt that I'm a Will Smith fan as well.

I also really enjoyed the movie Shooter ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0822854/ ). I don't buy many movies, but I might just have to buy Shooter as well.

I just might check it out this weekend. Thanks guys.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow The New Quote of the Day Thread mdawg4x4 748 505,033 06-12-2014, 09:21 AM
Last Post: OkieScot
  Random Thought Thread Sandiegan05fronty 984 762,123 12-20-2012, 11:20 AM
Last Post: balage
  New thread? OkieScot 0 3,241 08-14-2011, 01:27 PM
  PET THREAD mastiff 19 17,895 05-29-2011, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Shift_Avenger
  Book Review Thread mdawg4x4 6 8,339 11-07-2010, 10:10 AM
  GOODNIGHT THREAD..... scottsbro23 144 125,511 11-22-2009, 11:42 PM
Last Post: thomasstuart
  What is your favorite recent live action Disney movie? robertwill 5 5,777 11-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty
  What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched? kimriead 18 14,888 10-10-2009, 10:06 PM
  Favorite Christmas Movie mdawg4x4 16 13,485 12-21-2008, 03:51 PM
Last Post: balage
  Shiner, are you "toast"? thread" MOBEEBO 42 32,754 06-20-2008, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty