Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WRP Crank Pulley
In case anybody is looking for one, WRP is doing a group buy on his underdrive crank pulley again. It's a 14% underdrive and is lightened considerably from the stock one. I know there are several members here who have one already and I've heard nothing but good about it. I am trying to get in on this group buy and am trying to spread the word so that it can be completed faster. So if you've been thinking about a good mod. this a great one 185
2008 Frontier SE KC 4X2 6 Speed
Performance Mods-OBX Headers, Magnaflow Cats & True Duals w/ Tru-X Pipe, Volant CAI, Zstat, WRP CP, IMS & TBS
Other Mods-Nismo 18" x 8.5" wheels, Roadhugger XRT 265/60/18 tires
UPREV TUNED-269WHP & 282FTLB-14.15 @ 95.88mph
[Image: rdrfrontymem-1.jpg]
What is the price on them?

BTW, Welcome to FS!
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
He is selling them for $200 shipped.
Performance Mods-OBX Headers, Magnaflow Cats & True Duals w/ Tru-X Pipe, Volant CAI, Zstat, WRP CP, IMS & TBS
rdrfronty Wrote:He is selling them for $200 shipped.

185 Thanks for the information.
I'll trade my IMS for a LCP + $30 165
07 SE KC 4x4 6M M226 3.538 10"R/10"F Wheel Travel
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned
FlowMaster Delta 50 2.25" 2 in 1 out Y-Pipe
PRG Frontier Titan Swap 4" Lift In Front; 2.0 Radflos, SPC UCA
Shackle/Leaf/Bilstein - 3" Lift In Rear
Rock Sliders And Shrockworks Skid Plate Set

285/75/16 Goodyear Wranglers
Who on FS already has the Crank Pulley?
i have one and love it, i tinhk that you sandi would benifit greatly from a wrp crank pulley and psp pulley
2006 King Cab SE 4x4 6spd, black exterior/black interior, hid black halo headlights, led tailights, led 3rd brake light, lincoln navi type back grille, stock black painted rims
performance:volant cai, gibson cat-back, wrp grounding kit, wrp lignthend crank pulley

[Image: qborotali100h.jpg]
I have one and it is awesome. You can defiently tell that it revs quicker. The install isn't that bad, just take your time. If you are Auto, it takes a little bit of tinkering to get the pulley off and on but if you are Manual, it is a breeze. The easy way for the Auto people is the breaker-bar bump trick. The easy way for the Manual people is to just put it in gear and it locks it in place and you can use a impace gun.
qborotali Wrote:i have one and love it, i tinhk that you sandi would benifit greatly from a wrp crank pulley and psp pulley

She is not allowed to put one on because of the supercharger
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
This what the WRP Crank Pulley looks like. If I can post the photos correctly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shift_Avenger Wrote:
qborotali Wrote:i have one and love it, i tinhk that you sandi would benifit greatly from a wrp crank pulley and psp pulley

Yep! No 2* timing as well.
That stinks sandi. WRP is designing a single turbo charger. He's working on it..and from what i've heard...it's going to be an affordable price.
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned

BlackTigerSE Wrote:That stinks sandi. WRP is designing a single turbo charger. He's working on it..and from what i've heard...it's going to be an affordable price.

What kind of #'s are they thinking it will get??
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:
BlackTigerSE Wrote:That stinks sandi. WRP is designing a single turbo charger. He's working on it..and from what i've heard...it's going to be an affordable price.

If his ims can get 20-30 hp and 30-40 torq than im pretty sure the turbo will be twice that or more 204 I do not know. He is looking into everything right now...i dont think he has even started. Gonna have to ask shinemiller...i think he's one of the people that are interested in this future kit.
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned

sandi please remember even from back in the day, i have always offered my truck as a donor just in case you feel like throwing away, donating that pesky superchager so you can perfomr the mods other people are doing.... 168

so once again, i'm just right here if you don't want it no more....
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
Shift_Avenger Wrote:

She could probably use it but it would require tuning. The only way in which that will probably happen is if someone in Texas gets over to UpRev and gets our cpu's cracked. it would probably require timing, ARF, etc..... She will also realize the full potential of the supercharger after UpRev. Also, Stillen would probably be unhappy too, lol.

So, who in Texas is going to go to UpRev???
well if everything plans out i will go and take the hit for everyone in late june or around july. The only problem i have is that i want osiris and so far they have only offered cipher but i havent talked to them lately.
Performance: Magnaflow dual in dual out but not a true dual our cause of the hole spare tire issue, K&N Cold Air Intake, WRP IMS coming soon...
Exterior: 20" Liquid Metal Magma's wraped with 285/50R20 cooper xst's
Interior: Siruis Satillite radio, Avic-D3, and waiting for delivery of MTX Thunderform box with a Pioneer sub and JL audio amp
Blitzkreig, what have you heard from Uprev. I talked to them a few times a couple months ago and they just said they are working on Frontier support but were not ready yet. I even offered to take my truck there too, but they said it was too early. So what have you been told recently?
BlackTigerSE Wrote:
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:

If his ims can get 20-30 hp and 30-40 torq than im pretty sure the turbo will be twice that or more 204 I do not know. He is looking into everything right now...i dont think he has even started. Gonna have to ask shinemiller...i think he's one of the people that are interested in this future kit.

8 and 23 from the IMS, not sure where you got 20-30 and 30-40 but I've seen you post it a few times so I went back and check brutal's dyno.

as for the turbo, I know I sure wouldnt be willing to install it on my truck. maybe if it was designed and tested (key word right there) by someone other than WRP.
Maine 6-spd CC Wrote:
BlackTigerSE Wrote:If his ims can get 20-30 hp and 30-40 torq than im pretty sure the turbo will be twice that or more 204 I do not know. He is looking into everything right now...i dont think he has even started. Gonna have to ask shinemiller...i think he's one of the people that are interested in this future kit.

8 and 23 from the IMS, not sure where you got 20-30 and 30-40 but I've seen you post it a few times so I went back and check brutal's dyno.

as for the turbo, I know I sure wouldnt be willing to install it on my truck. maybe if it was designed and tested (key word right there) by someone other than WRP.
I used his mid-range #s 178 Which was 23/33 i think.
Couple of other dynos floating around, puttin' out around the same #s or more. Irongrave claims his #s are higher than that...but he can't prove that without a dyno.
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned

I see. my mistake then.
Maine 6-spd CC Wrote:I see. my mistake then.
I guess i should have stated "mid-range" when i posted those numbers so i wouldn't confused anybody. Good eye though. 265 Always nice to have additional info on the ims.
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned

with gas prices out of control i have no need to install a power adder that will dramatically decrease mpg nor do i tihnk that many other ppl will.
2006 King Cab SE 4x4 6spd, black exterior/black interior, hid black halo headlights, led tailights, led 3rd brake light, lincoln navi type back grille, stock black painted rims
performance:volant cai, gibson cat-back, wrp grounding kit, wrp lignthend crank pulley

[Image: qborotali100h.jpg]
These mods only burn gas if you stomp on it. If you drive conservatively you will actually get an increase in mileage since the power is at the usable range where we all drive. Not way at the top end where you don't drive. They make it easier for the engine to run and thus provide more efficiency. 185
I can't take it anymore, it is slime like this that gives good businesses a bad name.

All you folks who ordered any item from this guy, you do have recourse, since he does show a business in NJ, he is governed by the NJ Attorney Generals Office, and believe me They will investigate this guy to the nth degree.

If you purchased from out of state, you have even more rights that a NJ Citizen, I suggest you file a complaint at this url:
http://www.state.nj.us/oag/ca/comp.htm

and then contact the NJ AG and follow up, you would be surprised what they will make him do.
They will seize any assets in the business's name, or in his Name if he is Not a Limited Liability Company.

You will need to file a complaint, you will not be required to come to NJ, Unless the Attorney General determines that a Grand Jury Trial is warranted.

I am sorry to jump in here, where I don't belong, but I was getting sick to my stomache reading how this guy is running a sham of a Business.

JP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New lightend pulley Irongrave 3 3,781 11-07-2007, 11:56 PM
Last Post: lv2dirtbike