Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frontier Performance Mod
So give me some suggestions on a good performance Mod. to enhance my SuperCharger.
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
Custom tune by uprev.
2005 Electric Blue Custom Flaking Paint courtesy of Nissan.
suspension, suspension, suspension...youll need all the traction you can muster
2006 King Cab SE 4x4 6spd, black exterior/black interior, hid black halo headlights, led tailights, led 3rd brake light, lincoln navi type back grille, stock black painted rims
performance:volant cai, gibson cat-back, wrp grounding kit, wrp lignthend crank pulley

[Image: qborotali100h.jpg]
EB_05_NISMO Wrote:Custom tune by uprev.

They have a tune for the vq40?!
[Image: sigph.jpg]
qborotali Wrote:suspension, suspension, suspension...youll need all the traction you can muster

Has traction bars but the bfg's are like anchors. Maybe take the lift off and get some nice rims/street tires.
x2 on the uprev. i think with a custom map you can wake up that sc!
Mods Suspension: Radflo Coilovers, Cst Spindles, PRG Adj Shackles, Deavers, Bilstein Shocks, TC Brake Lines, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295/75-16

Mods Audio: JL Audio 12W7,Clarion deck,Clarion Pro audio Speakers and tweets,Xtant amp,Lanzer amp,1.5 farred Cap,

Mods Exterior: Grill top and bottom, Painted calipers,Painted Rims,Blacked out Headlights,Limo tint

Mods Performance: AEM brute force intake, Amsoil lol
lv2dirtbike Wrote:x2 on the uprev. i think with a custom map you can wake up that sc!

Really needs a VB upgrade like Stillen offers for the Titan.
EB_05_NISMO Wrote:Custom tune by uprev.
X2 mine will be here tomorrow. 200
I would like to see what they could do with the supercharger! 197
how about running an 8lbs boost pulley.... tell us how the vq40 does after exceeding 6lbs Smile

I would say run the 8lbs pulley in conjunction w/ the WRP CP... they will counteract each other and you will have a faster rev and still keep the same amount of boost....
I just got my UpRev! 203
Intercooler?
'05 KC NISMO 6 spd.'08 Rogue SL AWD
WhistlerWzrd Wrote:Intercooler?
207 207 207 207 207

But I thought it's stock with the s/c.. 179
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
ditch that water to air intercooler and get a NX cooled air-air...

ditch the factory cats for some highflows like im doing...

port the lower manifold + heads..

get headers!
give me a link to uprev. 165
Main Website
www.uprev.com

Current Group Buy for a Tune
http://www.frontierboard.com/forums/sho ... php?t=1968
GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! 207
5.6 swap. pretty sure you have a donor vehicle nearby.
5.6 would be pretty slick! 165
I wanted uprev mostly for the WOT at 1mph but I think that is way too much torque for the drivetrain. Check this out...

http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=48581 171
MOBEEBO Wrote:GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! GET THE UPREV! 207

179 Mobeebo......Did you say something about "Uprev?" 167
shinermiller Wrote:ditch that water to air intercooler and get a NX cooled air-air...

ditch the factory cats for some highflows like im doing...

port the lower manifold + heads..

get headers!
x2 and uprev!! Tongue
Do it sandie! you could afford it! 204
07 SE KC 4x4 6M M226 3.538 10"R/10"F Wheel Travel
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned
FlowMaster Delta 50 2.25" 2 in 1 out Y-Pipe
PRG Frontier Titan Swap 4" Lift In Front; 2.0 Radflos, SPC UCA
Shackle/Leaf/Bilstein - 3" Lift In Rear
Rock Sliders And Shrockworks Skid Plate Set

285/75/16 Goodyear Wranglers
swap in a real tranny after the UPREV...you know, one you have to shift yourself...you'd see an instant gain in power to the ground

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GForce Performance Chip Kit Sandiegan05fronty 5 7,999 12-29-2014, 08:21 PM
Last Post: mdawg4x4
  Newby looking to add performance! 2005blknismo 6 6,468 07-30-2010, 01:44 PM
Last Post: NCFronty
  Headers for QR25DE Frontier!!! 2nd gen frontier!!! Sly Tuna 3 5,978 09-13-2009, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Shift_Avenger
  2001 S/C Frontier performance MacDeezNutz 5 5,662 08-23-2009, 07:30 PM
  Companies with performance applications Frontier 2005+ Shift_Avenger 15 11,470 11-06-2008, 02:29 PM
  Performance Tuner Frontier 2005+ HELP!! Shift_Avenger 15 11,803 05-16-2008, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Blitzkrieg
  JWT Performance parts Shift_Avenger 6 6,099 03-31-2008, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty
  Navara turbo diesel performance products Shift_Avenger 6 6,302 01-31-2008, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty
  Performance Shows Newman 2 3,249 11-21-2007, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Newman