FrontySpot - A Nissan Frontier Forum
Random Thought Thread - Printable Version

+- FrontySpot - A Nissan Frontier Forum (http://www.frontyspot.com/fronty)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (http://www.frontyspot.com/fronty/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (http://www.frontyspot.com/fronty/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Random Thought Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1552)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Random Thought Thread - Sandiegan05fronty - 02-01-2008

Ok, no jacking threads! 165 Post your random thoughts here!

168 Now you can talk about smilies.....BTW...JT did you get my pm with the chicken smiley?? 205

Here you go.....lol [Image: chicken.gif]

Re: Random Thought Thread - Sandiegan05fronty - 02-01-2008

[Image: m_m.gif]This one is kinda cool...[Image: Tomcat.gif]

I have seen this one before by mgdawg...[Image: usa.gif]

I was suppose to fly back to Indiana today.....BUT.....I canc'd out because they are getting slammed with a winter storm....My plans were to fly from San Diego to Phoenix, then to Chicago(which now has all flights grounded), then to Indianapolis....

Re: Random Thought Thread - mdawg4x4 - 02-01-2008

You say "back" to Indiana. Have you already made one trip? Anyway still thinking about you. Be safe.
Prayers for all family and friends.

I was borned and raised in Indiana. I was unable to go back to the funeral due to mother nature and that white fluffy stuff covering most of the mid west. 174

I didn't know you didn't make it to the funeral. I was wondering if you were going to have to go back and forth to help take care of family business for a little while. Sorry to hear you didn't make it to the funeral.

Alright, my wife says she is hungry and wants me to go to Bumpers drive in and pick up some burgers. Be back in a while.

Now that is random! 165

mdawg4x4 Wrote:Alright, my wife says she is hungry and wants me to go to Bumpers drive in and pick up some burgers. Be back in a while.

Now that is random! 165

179 Bumpers Drive-In....never heard of it....must be a "South" thing.... 207

I think it is a MS thing. Bumpers is virtually the same as a Sonic Drive in. Almost identical menus and the food itself is almost the same. It's not great, but close to the house. It use to be pretty cheap. They have a 2 burger, 2 fry or tator tot, 2 larage drinks, and 2 hot apple pies (still fried, not baked like McDs) meal deal called the Biggie Bag cause they put it all in one big bag, minus the drinks of course. Just 3 years ago, it was only $6.50, but is $9.50 now.

Anyway, done eating.

http://www.bumpersdrivein.com/

Re: Random Thought Thread - eglaisi - 02-01-2008

working 7 days a week sucks.

Re: Random Thought Thread - carphreak - 02-02-2008

so is this the thread jackers' thread? the UATP's very own place in THE spot? woohoo.

by the way, where the heck can you find sonic? and ruby tuesdays? and dunkin donuts! i see commercials but i have not seen a single darn location....

Re: Random Thought Thread - Reserector - 02-02-2008

I like cheese. My favorite is New York Brand extra sharp cheddar. 164

Re: Random Thought Thread - Reserector - 02-02-2008

Bumpers makes a pretty good burger. I like the creamy shushies, too. The orange is the best one. It is like drinking a creamsicle.

oooh cheese. cheese is good. how can something rotten be so good?

wait, cheeses are made from rotten milk right?

Reserector Wrote:Bumpers makes a pretty good burger. I like the creamy shushies, too. The orange is the best one. It is like drinking a creamsicle.
man, like i am totally lost here. you mention bumpers and only twot hings come to mind. one is connected to both ends of the vehicle and the other one refers to amn's inspiration.....

is that like Carl's Jr. (RIP Carl Karcher) and Hardees?

Re: Random Thought Thread - Sandiegan05fronty - 02-02-2008

I want some bumpers...lol

uhh i was gonna say something (random thought, right) after i read sandis post but uhhh nevermind. 189 185 196 305

Re: Random Thought Thread - eglaisi - 02-02-2008

so this is pretty much a PoHo thread?

carphreak Wrote:uhh i was gonna say something (random thought, right) after i read sandis post but uhhh nevermind. 189 185 196 305

I was talking about a burger from bumpers... 202

eglaisi Wrote:working 7 days a week sucks.

Dang...7 days a week....uggggg, that would suck!

carphreak Wrote:uhh i was gonna say something (random thought, right) after i read sandis post but uhhh nevermind. 189 185 196 305

carphreak....sHUT UP! j/k or course... 189

Re: Random Thought Thread - EB_05_NISMO - 02-02-2008

Me and the captain just had a graet meting! 287

Re: Random Thought Thread - mdawg4x4 - 02-02-2008

carphreak Wrote:
Reserector Wrote:Bumpers makes a pretty good burger. I like the creamy shushies, too. The orange is the best one. It is like drinking a creamsicle.
man, like i am totally lost here. you mention bumpers and only twot hings come to mind. one is connected to both ends of the vehicle and the other one refers to amn's inspiration.....

is that like Carl's Jr. (RIP Carl Karcher) and Hardees?

Yes, but carhop drive-in style.
carphreak Wrote:so is this the thread jackers' thread? the UATP's very own place in THE spot? woohoo.

by the way, where the heck can you find sonic? and ruby tuesdays? and dunkin donuts! i see commercials but i have not seen a single darn location....

Bumpers (pretty much same as Sonic) 4 miles from home, Sonic 8 miles from home, Ruby Tuesdays at the mall 15 miles from home, but no Dunkin Donuts, only Krispy Kreme right around the corner from Ruby Tuesdays and a local bakery 6 miles from home

Re: Random Thought Thread - mdawg4x4 - 02-02-2008

Reserector Wrote:I like cheese. My favorite is New York Brand extra sharp cheddar. 164

[Image: Flamesig.jpg]

Res, those flames are going to get dirty Sunday and I'm not going to be there to see you and everybody else get pulled out at Winch Fest II. I'll stay home and have some cheese and nachos for the game.

Woot, Superbowl tomorrow...Anyone have a BIG Party planned?